How's your Halo collection looking?

Jerbuta

<p>

Nice! Fancy telling me where you got that Grunt plushi from? :D

Got it for being the first 100 or something to buy Halo Anniversary at the Microsoft Store.

<br />

I was only supposed to get one, but towards the end of the event, I asked if he had anymore, and he gave me two more. Gave one to a friend of mine. Now I haz two.</p>

I don't have much of a collection, I have the first Halo, Combat Evolved, but I haven't got the case any more. I foolishly sold my Halo 2 at least six years ago by mistake. I haven't got the Halo: 3 ODST case any more but I have the game. I'll soon be getting all of the books when I can afford it.

I don't have much of a collection, I have the first Halo, Combat Evolved, but I haven't got the case any more. I foolishly sold my Halo 2 at least six years ago by mistake. I haven't got the Halo: 3 ODST case any more but I have the game. I'll soon be getting all of the books when I can afford it.

How many book's are there exactly because I have the Halo Encyclopedia right now but I'm planning getting 1 of them every 2 month's or so

Wish i still had all my Halo stuff. I went thru a bankruptcy about 5 years ago and had to sell everything I owned. All I have left now, is stuff I bought at gamestop not to long ago. Halo 3 and Reach is all I have besides my PC copies of Halo 1 and Halo 2.

My Halo collection is small but planning to make it bigger. I have 2 copies of Reach, Limited and normal, Halo CE anniversary pre-ordered edition, Halo CE for Xbox, Halo CE for PC, Halo 2 for PC, Halo 2 limited edition Xbox (Which I'm very upset atm because my halo 2 limited edition case has gotten rusty from sitting on my shelf ) Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3 Limited edition. Planning to buy another copy of Halo 2 limited edition, another copy of Halo 1 for Xbox and Halo 3 legendary edition helmet. After that, gonna start saving up and buying some collectible items and posters.

My Halo collection is small but planning to make it bigger. I have 2 copies of Reach, Limited and normal, Halo CE anniversary pre-ordered edition, Halo CE for Xbox, Halo CE for PC, Halo 2 for PC, Halo 2 limited edition Xbox (Which I'm very upset atm because my halo 2 limited edition case has gotten rusty from sitting on my shelf ) Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3 Limited edition. Planning to buy another copy of Halo 2 limited edition, another copy of Halo 1 for Xbox and Halo 3 legendary edition helmet. After that, gonna start saving up and buying some collectible items and posters.

Nice!

What, no Halo Wars?