fast 16 player ctf

Check out my first halo reach forge map ctf fast 16 player map on forge world just search Truslick87 on file share and download ctf riser choose ctf on game type. Please fill free to give Your thoughts! I've only tried with the 2 controllers that I have so let me know of any problems, thank you.

Reserved for Pics.......

Takes place in the mountain of the forge world, set up perfectly balanced, you have to use the transporter to reach the top to grab the flag, jump down make it across to the other side using cannons or sprinting to your transporter to the top to score!

8 - 16 Players

Weapon Locations... hidden in case you like a challenge

Standard load outs everyone has Battle Rifle and Pistol w/ armor abilities

DMR - 4 total - In each corner lend on the wall

Gravity Hammer - 2 total - using the standard Cannon you will fly by it but time it right its not that easy to grab

Rocket Launcher - 1 total - Dead Center on the ground

Medi Kit - 2 total - on the wall across from the Rocket Launcher w/ red blinking lights above them!

Again please fill free to give feed back

Nothing against the topic, i love seeing forge creations. But can this be moved the appropriate subsection of the forums. Thank you :)

Sorry...I looked all around how do i move it? I found the forge subsection but I don't see how to move it or delete it