Interviews with Stars of the Community Volume 10: John-117

Drizzy_Dan

Nice interview Drizzy. I was shocked you got demoted like that as well. I will always honor this position with up most respect John. I Do my best for this community and the news group. I try and make it better and better. I have a hard time when Adam is making his posts every 2-3 days when i post lots of topics on lots of things. You gave me a chance to become staff, i appreciate that every day and you got me recognized by the moderators to be a good asset. You are my friend and always will be, if you need anything i am here man. I am glad you got back your staff position, al though it is youtube and back on this site making this community better, makes me happy you are doing well.

• Like 2

An awesome read! I must say, John just might have been the best yet. I learned a lot about him. Back a while ago, I didn't know John very well... I knew that he was a great moderator, and that he had gotten demoted. I was very sad to hear the news. But then, one day, he appeared in the shoutbox, and I started talking to him. He told me of a few of his goals, and I was instantly interested. One of them being he wanted to make a kind site of his own, based off of games everywhere, from every platform, every age, and both genders. Seeing that he didn't have the time or resources, I decided to help our dear John out, and help administrate his site. John, you are a great friend, and I appreciate everything you do here! Keep being the great member that you are. I helped then... I will help you with anything in the future, you can count on me, and everyone else :)

• Like 2

i was lurking on the forum when i saw John had been interview so i had to come back from my little break to post here.

John was one of my first friends on the site, there were days when we would talk in shout til late into the night, i remember when i joined the news group (a position John helped me get btw) i was always in awe on the Halo info he got, that i didn't even want to compete with that so i just focused on other games and left halo to john lol. if anyone Deserved to be interviewed it is John and im glad he got it :) Great interview John and thanks Drizzy for another great interview

• Like 2

• 6 months later...