Star Wars Battlefront!

MandoMan

13 members have voted

1. 1. have you played this game!?

• are you kidding me? YES!!!
    • ummm no......

I still play it, on the 360. It's an amazing game, i still amuse myself playing it. I took the first a few months before the second was released, so i'm more familiar with the last one. I'ts the second game on my personal list of SW games, after KOTOR series and before Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy.

It would be nice if the multy of Halo 4 would look similar to this, you know, with space battles, reinforcements and stuff like that.

Battlefront 1 was groundbreaking in pure awesomeness and is a classic. Battlefront 2 simply took it the extra mile and built upon the first game. Both will hold a special place in my gaming life. It really sucks that they only made more for the PSP..... which.... like..... no one I know owns....

Battlefront 1 was groundbreaking in pure awesomeness and is a classic. Battlefront 2 simply took it the extra mile and built upon the first game. Both will hold a special place in my gaming life. It really sucks that they only made more for the PSP..... which.... like..... no one I know owns....

No they had them for PS2 I know cause I played it on PS2 and it was great in it's time and if they re-made both of them would be great

No they had them for PS2 I know cause I played it on PS2 and it was great in it's time and if they re-made both of them would be great

No, he means when they made additional battlefront games after Battlefront 2, they were only on the PSP. But that is wrong, I have one for the DS. :)

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...