What happens now?! - The Zombie Invasion

ZΞRΘ

You are running for your life zombies are everywhere. This is you last stand, you are stranded alone in a toy store with no way out. You have only the contents of the store as weapons. Time to choose, how do you want to go out. Tell me and I'll respond with "WHAT HAPPENS NOW"

Well first, I go straight for the BB guns, I guess. Nothing else there is that deadly.

Your solitary march to the rack of bb guns is one filled with thought. Your expression is grim, and your heart will with fire. You know that this is the end. You can see as the tide of undead charge from all sides of the building. And you make every shot count. The hail of BB gunfire would prove useless in the hands of a noob, but in yours it proves a deadly weapon of mass destruction. The zombies eventually surround you and as they pull and biet, and go down swinging. Using the empty guns as clubs, smashing in the lifeless faces of your foes. You died that day, but you left with one freek'n bang.

Your solitary march to the rack of bb guns is one filled with thought. Your expression is grim, and your heart will with fire. You know that this is the end. You can see as the tide of undead charge from all sides of the building. And you make every shot count. The hail of BB gunfire would prove useless in the hands of a noob, but in yours it proves a deadly weapon of mass destruction. The zombies eventually surround you and as they pull and biet, and go down swinging. Using the empty guns as clubs, smashing in the lifeless faces of your foes. You died that day, but you left with one freek'n bang.

What? I died?? wth kind of ending is that? The BBs would go straight through that crappy zombie flesh.

I'd push the isles over and on to the Zombies, take the BB hunting rifles (metal ones) and start using them as a sniper.And when I run out of ammo, i use it as a club to get my way out, I find a Car dealership, steal a hummer, and go down to Bass Pro shop for weapons and ammo.

I'd push the isles over and on to the Zombies, take the BB hunting rifles (metal ones) and start using them as a sniper.And when I run out of ammo, i use it as a club to get my way out, I find a Car dealership, steal a hummer, and go down to Bass Pro shop for weapons and ammo.

You sir have a plan and survive the zombie invasion, to bad your the only human on earth. :/ kinda a let down right

id escape the store, without making a sound. my GF would have gone around hiding until she met up with me, so she wouldn't become overwhelmed, i would meet up with her, clear out an abandoned street in the suburbs, houses and all, every zombie one by one. create baracades standing over 8 feet tall. surrounding the place. keeping an ever vigilant watch around the parameter to keep safe, and to look for other survivors, she has a store room full of food, supplies, and entertainment. eventually survivors, looking for food, some even bearing food, would show up. a doctor shows up, looking to help, and our settlement could use all the help it could get. ( this would have to a perfect case ). we would take strict precaution to make sure we don't take in the infected.

I'd move all the shelfs infront of the doors and Windows. Find whatever weapons I can and then go into the back room and get into the ceilinh. I would find my way onto the roof and hang out there. I would pick off as many as I can and then I would take all of the toy mudkips that I got and throw them down along with azaxx. As they are distracted with the mudkips I would run to the nearest semi truck and quickly detach the trailer jump in the driver seat and drive off.

• Like 1

i would use the shelf in the store you block the zombies way and search up a baseball bat rather than a noisy BB gun, i clean out the zombies one by one andhead to a medical/food store has the most useful and light supplies and searching either for a small and fast car or a big car that can take much damage(like a truck) (i dont want to get stuck in the middle of the road by all cars standing in the way) i get the furthest away from the high populated placesand starting to build shelter from a lone house and gatter more supplies......

Heeeeey i think that this is not working

Note: I was gone for a few days but I'm back now.

While wondering where the post's creator had gone to. You were eaten by the zombie hoard. :shock:

I take the BB guns with metal bullets a bat of metal and make my way to my car, then i drive to the weapons store and try to get out of the city.

there is no way out of the city, the roads are filled with undead :o, what do you do now?! The answer is, run them over until your car can drive no more. You were the last human, but you redefined roadkill before driving yourself off a cliff.

Okay I'm back for another try.

I go and steal the shop owner's shotgun. I hold out for a while, and then Will Smith comes and picks me up in his Red Mustang.

You survive until that idiot detonates a grenade right next to you in a suicidal bid for redemption

id escape the store, without making a sound. my GF would have gone around hiding until she met up with me, so she wouldn't become overwhelmed, i would meet up with her, clear out an abandoned street in the suburbs, houses and all, every zombie one by one. create baracades standing over 8 feet tall. surrounding the place. keeping an ever vigilant watch around the parameter to keep safe, and to look for other survivors, she has a store room full of food, supplies, and entertainment. eventually survivors, looking for food, some even bearing food, would show up. a doctor shows up, looking to help, and our settlement could use all the help it could get. ( this would have to a perfect case ). we would take strict precaution to make sure we don't take in the infected.

you take every precaution, but were blind to a emotional truth :'( your girl friend is infected, but can she pull through you ask!!!?? Will you let her try and survive with no cure to be found in the near future. Or kill her to save the others. ?

Head for Baseball bats and little kid jeep and despratly drive the 10 MPH car out the back entrance hopefully zombies won't infest that area. I would drive that car looking like an idiot until I find a real one

dude your car is filled with living zombie guts :o you die a horrible and shameful death >_< you last 1 hour in the zombie invasion 30 minutes picking out a bat, 20 wallking to your garage, and another 9 trying to get the jeep started.

First i go to my room where i have a 44. magnum then go to the kitchen and take a machete or a big knife. After that i block the windows and doors.

what you didn't know is that you have zombies in the attic and basement of your house O_O, the undead start coming inside from above and below, you last 2 days fighting bitterly to the very end. Knowing that everyone zombie you kill = one that someone else won't have to deal with anymore

Id throw a pony toy at they and its magic will pwn them

You will survive for all eternity, for what is death for one that is immortal such as you. You use your power to create a new wold!

I'd move all the shelfs infront of the doors and Windows. Find whatever weapons I can and then go into the back room and get into the ceilinh. I would find my way onto the roof and hang out there. I would pick off as many as I can and then I would take all of the toy mudkips that I got and throw them down along with azaxx. As they are distracted with the mudkips I would run to the nearest semi truck and quickly detach the trailer jump in the driver seat and drive off.

You survive for 2 years, you are quick witted and deserve your own movie, however your heroics were not to last. for the cure was discovered by Will Smith and you were forgotten, in recent years since the cure was administrated you have become a UPS driver.

• Like 1

you take every precaution, but were blind to a emotional truth :'( your girl friend is infected, but can she pull through you ask!!!?? Will you let her try and survive with no cure to be found in the near future. Or kill her to save the others. ?

Infected = dead (if we're talkin a non-immunity based virus, but lets face it, that never happens.).

we both know that once infected, we cant take the chance, she tells me to live on and protect all the people we've saved....before i pull the trigger, its the worst pain i've ever felt, but im strong enough to live on, plus i have one thing on my side......I was born to be a loner.

Infection = slim chance wild cared.

There have been reports of Immunity, and she was bitten 1 month ago, and the most amount of time it takes for someone to turn is 5 days, way past that deadline (no pun intended). she told no one at first, thinking this slim chance was in her favor, and she was correct. Naturally my curiosity got the better of me, i wanted to know if i was too, just not the stupid way like going out and getting myself bitten. the town has grown and a scientist now resides here. i ask if there is a way to tell if one is immune to this virus safely. he tells me that if infected blood or saliva infects normal blood, it will stay in the blood. but in immune blood, the enzymes in the blood will destroy the virus. he keeps infected blood for testing, under extremely strict containment, hazmat suit that he brought with him, though he has tested his immunity with positive results, he doesn't was any trace of it on him, eliminating the chance of spreading the infecting. (ive known hes been testing with it and he knows i have his residence under strict watch.) , he takes my blood, and my GFs blood and tests them both, in both strands, the infected blood was broken down and destroyed, this may be hope for a cure.

i would use the shelf in the store you block the zombies way and search up a baseball bat rather than a noisy BB gun, i clean out the zombies one by one andhead to a medical/food store has the most useful and light supplies and searching either for a small and fast car or a big car that can take much damage(like a truck) (i dont want to get stuck in the middle of the road by all cars standing in the way) i get the furthest away from the high populated placesand starting to build shelter from a lone house and gatter more supplies......

you last 4 - 5 weeks until an attack of a zombie bear :o it almost kills you but your quick thinking saves you in the end. You have survived, maimed and missing several essential organs, but your still alive. :D

aaaand i'm too awesome to even to be mentioned :( :P

don't worry....the undead didn't forget about you :harhar: