Anyone find Halo 4 to be surreal?

Destroyaaa

I remember beating Halo 3 a few years ago and truly believing that this was it. My favorite franchise had come to and end, and I was okay with it. Sure they made ODST and Reach which were great campaigns, but never did I think the main storyline would continue. It amazes me that this story is actually going to continue and I still cant wrap my mind around it.

• Like 2

If they hadn't put the Legendary ending at the end of Halo 3, and just killed off the chief, I could see how one could come to believe the story arc was over. But you don't put that kind of stuff in there without the intentions of bringing it back at some point.

I mean lets be honest...the point of creating a video game is to make money. With the amount of success there was with the original trilogy, they saw a good opportunity to get more by creating more games. Its that simple. They'll keep creating Halo games as long as they still have people willing to buy them.

• Like 1

I mean lets be honest...the point of creating a video game is to make money. With the amount of success there was with the original trilogy, they saw a good opportunity to get more by creating more games. Its that simple. They'll keep creating Halo games as long as they still have people willing to buy them.

Yep, but bungie thought differently and I figured they would stop the trilogy just to preserve the epicness. 343i is continuing the game, not bungie, so thats why its surreal to me.

I'm finding it to be very surreal at the moment, but that's probably from all the glue sniffing, as I'm currently finding my chair very surreal.

In all seriousness though, I knew it was going to happen eventually ever since the Legendary Planet (now known as Requiem) appeared. It's slightly surreal, but in all honesty, I'm more impatient than anything else.

I remember beating Halo 3 a few years ago and truly believing that this was it. My favorite franchise had come to and end, and I was okay with it. Sure they made ODST and Reach which were great campaigns, but never did I think the main storyline would continue. It amazes me that this story is actually going to continue and I still cant wrap my mind around it.

did you not play H3 on legendary and saw the legendary ending ?

then if not, i can understand you

but if you played it you did not se the point of a sequel

did you not play H3 on legendary and saw the legendary ending ?

then if not, i can understand you

but if you played it you did not se the point of a sequel

No I saw the legendary ending, I just thought they left it open just incase. They didnt need to continue the story, they could have left it up to speculation.