Who's you favourite member of noble team????

GruntNoober

I really liked master chief at the end there on Pillar of Autumn :laughing: but if a had to choose it would be Carter, a natural leader and a great mindset... even at his end

That's not Master Chief, that's a spartan from the books, forgot her name though...

Jorge... definitely Jorge.

To be honest, he was the only one I felt sorry for when he died. That,s the thing with Reach's campaign... you didn't really get to know the characters, and in turn, couldn't really feel sorry for them.

Edit: oh and I did feel sorry for Emile when he died.

It's not like this has never been discussed before. I remember seeing threads most likely very similar or exactly the title asking who they thought was the best pre -each and post-reach era. I'm shocked we're still discussing who are favorite is.

If I had to pick, I'd have to pick Noble 6. He stayed behind, and he didn't have to stay which is truly noble.

It's not like this has never been discussed before. I remember seeing threads most likely very similar or exactly the title asking who they thought was the best pre -each and post-reach era. I'm shocked we're still discussing who are favorite is.

If I had to pick, I'd have to pick Noble 6. He stayed behind, and he didn't have to stay which is truly noble.

He did have to stay. Someone had to protect the Pillar of Autumn while it took off and everyone else was dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Emile, A strong honorable man that even when stabbed through the chest, he took his pride with him.

his pride got him killed.......if he wasnt yelling at a dead elite, he could've turned around......too late

I like Jun, no one seems to like the sniper with the sick Russian accent

• 2 weeks later...