H2V Players?

Ro8bi3

I think Halo 2 PC versions overall are kind of out dated. Soon later the CD won't be compatible anymore with the newer computer models.

There is a Halo 2 Anniversary to look forward to soon.

Supply me with the link that displays this information? Do not go around saying something without evidence. I'm not saying you are, just give me the source and then I will be happy.

• Like 1

Supply me with the link that displays this information? Do not go around saying something without evidence. I'm not saying you are, just give me the source and then I will be happy.

You don't need a link, with all CD's there comes a time when they don't work anymore and when obviously it's out dated. If you think I'm lying, well you'll see for yourself

By becoming outdated...your talking like 15 - 20 years from now. Fact is Microsoft has always been smart enough to arrange a wide range of compatability for older games on their OS. As long as a vshell and compatability modes remain a staple of newer OS 's, rest assured Halo 2 will.continue to work. The only issue you will face is installing it on too many machines.

You don't need a link, with all CD's there comes a time when they don't work anymore and when obviously it's out dated. If you think I'm lying, well you'll see for yourself

And I'm pretty sure Fal was talking about you saying we have Halo 2 Anniversary to look forward to. Show us your source for that information, is what he was trying to get at.