Should I Pre-Order

Ro8bi3

Right now me and my brother have a total of $50.

We are considering pre-ordering Halo 4 from the Gamestop website for $60.

That way we don't have to worry about it being sold out, or waiting to buy it.

Should I, is it worth it?

Right now me and my brother have a total of $50.

We are considering pre-ordering Halo 4 from the Gamestop website for $60.

That way we don't have to worry about it being sold out, or waiting to buy it.

Should I, is it worth it?

In my opinion yes, if you can save up for limited edition for 99.99, do it man!

I like the armor but not the skin, I'll still most likely pre-order but won't be using that.

You don't have to use the skin with the armor. Also you get different skins if you pre-order from different places.

Best Buy: http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/halo-raptor-armor-skin.jpg

Walmart: http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/halo-circuit-armor-skin.jpg?w=536&h=453

There are others, but I can't remember them right now.

The skins seem pretty awesome, but I would not pre-order just because you are worried about copies being sold out. It seems like those days are long gone with plenty of retail stores having a ridiculous amount of copies of the blockbuster games.

The biggest reason for pre-ordering? Getting your money earlier so they can make more interest off of it in the long run. Ideally, you would be making your OWN interest on your cash, but unfortunately, the cost of a game doesn't make too much interest in six months.

Then again, it is Halo 4. ORDER NOW!

The skins seem pretty awesome, but I would not pre-order just because you are worried about copies being sold out. It seems like those days are long gone with plenty of retail stores having a ridiculous amount of copies of the blockbuster games.

The biggest reason for pre-ordering? Getting your money earlier so they can make more interest off of it in the long run. Ideally, you would be making your OWN interest on your cash, but unfortunately, the cost of a game doesn't make too much interest in six months.

Then again, it is Halo 4. ORDER NOW!

Only 2 Gamestop's are near me, and a lot of people here are Halo freaks, so it's almost a necessity to pre-order.

And as soon as I get $60, HALO 4, HERE I COME!

Only 2 Gamestop's are near me, and a lot of people here are Halo freaks, so it's almost a necessity to pre-order.

And as soon as I get $60, HALO 4, HERE I COME!

You only need $5 to make the reservation. You can pay it off little by little, or finish paying when you pick it up.