Konnon

When ever I look at these topics, it gives me hope that Halo 4 will be great, pointing out a game mistakes are not cool, so why don't you irl go up to someone and say everything you hate about them huh? you haven't even played Halo 4! I've seen the E3 campaign demo and to me it still felt like the same Halo.

Anybody realize that there wasnt this many people complaining about the game during the CE/2/3 days?

Firstly, there weren't this many people playing it in the CE/2 days. Secondly, you're right. During the days of Halo 3 EVEN MORE PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING! :o They were complaining about Halo 3 being nearly exactly like Halo 2 and how Halo was copying Call of Duty by releasing the same game over and over.

Also, there weren't as many people aware of the Halo forums during the days of CE/2 as there are now, so I'm sure people were complaining about Halo 2 not being anything like Halo CE as well, just not on the internet.

We are complaining because we fell it desen't LOOK good. Not PLAY good. And some people have actually PLAYED it. These are peoples opinons so let them be some halo fans don't want to much change. Change equals good. Too much and now you have HALO DUTY. Now EVERYONE SHUT UP...AND ACCEPT HIS OPINON....My god stupid people theses days.

• Like 1

Halo4 will be fine long as they dont mess up matchmaking and setup a good ranking system. As for the new sniper, if they dont fix it we will just adapt to it and some how make it work. COD can SMD! hate pointless games they you just get kills and grind exp, PROVES NOTHING! :D

konnonwest= scoring system is still the same just goes up by 10 instead of just a point at a time. As for loadouts, the games has to change and evolve like all other games. If anything im happy to have a loadouts cause i hate using the AR, rather spawn and select a BR or carbine.

Me and you should 1 vs 1 you probrably don't even play this game at a competative level.

Your input means nothing, nor did you provide any facts of negativity toward Halo 4.

You should be more worried about a good ranking system rather then loadouts or point system during the game.

:D

Secondly, you're right. During the days of Halo 3 EVEN MORE PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING! :o They were complaining about Halo 3 being nearly exactly like Halo 2 and how Halo was copying Call of Duty by releasing the same game over and over.

With all do respect, I disagree with you there. I realize that there were a decent amount of people complaining about Halo 3 when it first came out, but I never heard anybody complaining about how it was too similar? I actually heard quite the opposite.. the only complainers thought it was too different from 2. They didn't like how they took how gun glitches/superjumping, thought gameplay was too heavy compared to Halo 2, didn't like how it was easier to rank up, didn't like the power-ups, ect. This is actually the first time I heard that people thought it was too similar to Halo 2 to be honest. And I was apart of quite a few Halo forums back in the day (H2F/HoC/Eve), and never did i hear people think it was too similar to Halo 2. Almost zero people made the connection between the Halo series and Call of Duty..they were just so different. Also regarding your halo forum comment, I personally think that Halo forums were MUCH bigger back in those days.

19/6/12 at 10:15PM GMT: This user died of a crying disorder.

Ban him immediately; seize his house and store him in the ORS Supercarrier, Transcending Light. On a more serious note, do we really have to complain about Halo every day? Nobody cares about your excessive spamming about Halo. No-one takes notice of these and it just get's you band.

STOP CREATING ACCOUNTS JUST TO COMPLAIN, get a life.

• Like 2