I think you cry too much.

P-1609

I COMPLETELY AGREE TO THIS. I HAVE SOLD MY OLD ACCOUNT TO MY BROTHER HOPING IN MY NEW ACCOUNT I WAS GOING TO GET WELL TREATED BY THE PARTYING SYSTEM. TURNS OUT I AM STILL PUT IN WITH THE BETRAYERS AND COMPLETE F*CKTARDS. RED TEAM HAS ALWAYS GOT THE ADVANTAGE AND I WAS SICK OF THE BLUE TEAM BECAUSE THE PEOPLE JUST COMPLETELY SUCKED AND CALLED ME A NOOB. CHECKING THEIR SERVICE RECORDS: -5000 K/D BPR: 10-27 MINE: +4500-5000 BPR: 71. HOPE

Reach’s pairing system is complete B.S. I was playing all last night and games were not consistent. One game I would match up with decent people and other games I would match up with people who don't even know how to aim a gun.

How is nothing that I posted true? Population being low is a fact! Ranking system not being in game is just one of the million reasons why.

I'm glad you are a networking expert. But do you have any hands on experience with any of these forms of network manipulation?

I would guess not because you’re a staggering highest skill is a "23."

You have a total of 2,728 games. Only 142 were ranked games. Only 5% of your games were ranked! I'm glad you learned everything about matchmaking competitive play within 142 games.

While on my main I have 2,000 ranked games with a total of 31% of everything I played. Any of my other accounts "KraZii RiiCaN" and "Power LeveIer" or “Murda 1z Sik" I have over 20,000+ ranked games experience.

How are you more qualified to tell me about ranked matchmaking, ranking systems, host booting or standbying?

:D

Wow I got the same problem but I think only worse. I gave my old account to my bro and started again due to this. Guess what my teams are full of squeakers and COD players who think they own the lobby. I think Halo 4 needs a better partying system such as.

RED: Best Stats/4th best/5th best

BLUE: 2nd best/3rd best/6th best

etc, trying to set up a match with equally challenged teams.

Doesn't everybody hate it when some R-tard jumps into a scorpion and has it blown up straight away or a person who has difficulty using a grenade launcher doesn't use the EMP function? Think about it.

Having dedicated servers does not solve the issue of cheating. As a long time server hoster I can tell you first hand that there is an infinite amount of possabilities to work.around a host and falsify incoming data to said host. Every game that incoporates a rank.system has flaws that can be exploited. Halo 4 will be do different in this aspect. As I stated before, everyone has a right, and has a valid point to complain and point out things they saw. The game is 99% done dev time and all 343i likely has time for now...is to go thru the bug list.

Along the lines of a ranking system making gameplay more.competative...you have to be joking me. A silly number makes you play harder or makes you want to win? Thats sad. Competition is not soley defined by the rank in which you hold. Competative spirit is.born from an individuals own free will and.need to win...regardless of the payoff. If you really want to.describe more accuratly what YOU conacider to be rank and.competative then call that need what it truly is... An excuse to feel.superior and show it off. You really want to.feel better than everyone else? Then show it in-game...you dont need a number to prove your better than someone else. Doing something like a number rank would be like me.going up to an assistant manager at work, and telling them that because I am.a General Manager, I am better than they are at managing things. Completely untrue and false. Your stance or skill is.not.soley defined by a title or a number. Only team type.play can by properly defined this way...not individuals.

well said and we dont even really know how halo 4 rank system is going to work yet.

I can see the future and so should you.343iMicro have ruined Halo Reach and they will ruin Halo 4 and beyond.

All this muck just further highlights the total mismanagement of

Halo Reach and of online play in general by 343iMicro..

its bungies fault for reach not 343i or even microsofts dont blame them for bungies mistakes and "i think you cry too much."

Once the game is released the whining can commence, it has happend when Halo 3 came out and seemed drastically different from Halo 2, and it happend when Halo Reach came out. I am sure people will whine about Halo 4 for some reason or another. A game can not please everyone, it can however attempt to please a good majority of people on certain aspects. Halo will also remain Halo no matter what. I praise Bungie for creating Halo, and I believe that Frank and the 343i team hold much respect for Bungie and Halo, so they will do a darn good job of making a new unique Halo trilogy.

I personally think you people wouldn't be crying so much if this game (Halo 4) was still made by Bungie. You are scared to change, to what 343i can do to your (and my) favorite franchise. But we cannot see the damn future. I think 343i is making a great job, and of course there are things I like and dislike, but I still look forwards Halo 4.

>New weapons? Every halo game had new weapons.

>Permanent Sprint? Spartans are very light-footed. They should be able to sprint. Even the Chief, and he is a Spartan-II and those are way more heavier than IV's.

>Instant Spawn? What the hell, it lets you play more.

>No Elites? Halo CE had no elites in Multiplayer. you didn't complain on dat.

>"The weapons do not look the same, and do not perform the same as previous games" Every game had, its own looks and performance.

>Armor abilities? There are always classic playlists.

>Rankin' System? nobody should complain about that, Its just a game, and you progress, shouldn't matter how.

>Looks too CoD? Let me remember you Halo came before CoD and was one (if not the first) of the first FPS on console. CoD looks like Halo, not backwards.

Finally, you can't say anything about the gameplay until playing it by yourselves. Thanks.

Instant spawn lets other (unexperienced) players have a shot at the fun. if you are a noob playing with a bunch of MLG then you might as well sit back, relax, enjoy the view until they snipe you.

Elites (as we all know) were not playable until Halo 2 and some people were expecting that, some people out there like the Sangheili for one reason or another and don't go comparing CE with Halo 4, when CE came out people didn't know what to expect and were new to the Sangheili race.

Ranking systems matters, it shows all your hard work and rightly earned skills. S0 it does matters.

And I don't know about custom Loadouts, I like the settings from Halo Reach, anything further will be getting too complicated and then it will be like Crysi 2, get ready to fight and don't bother to pick up any weapons. Halo is fun because of the interaction with the envionment in multiplayer (among a lot of other things). Crysis have good graphics but the gameplay suck balls, lets just hope that Halo 4 doesn't let us down.

Instant spawn lets other (unexperienced) players have a shot at the fun. if you are a noob playing with a bunch of MLG then you might as well sit back, relax, enjoy the view until they snipe you.

Elites (as we all know) were not playable until Halo 3 and some people were expecting that, some people out there like the Sangheli for one reason or another and don't go comparing CE with Halo 4, when CE came out people didn't know what to expect and were new to the Sangheli race.

Ranking systems matters, it shows all your hard work and rightly earned skills. S0 it does matters.

And I don't know about custom Loadouts, I like the settings from Halo Reach, anything further will be getting too complicated and then it will be like Crysi 2, get ready to fight and don't bother to pick up any weapons. Halo is fun because of the interaction with the envionment in multiplayer (among a lot of other things). Crysis have good graphics but the gameplay suck balls, lets just hope that Halo 4 doesn't let us down.

im not jumping you im just letting you know that elites were playable in halo 2 and that you should edit your post before one of those crazy Elite fans finds your comment :laughing:
  • Like 1

im not jumping you im just letting you know that elites were playable in halo 2 and that you should edit your post before one of those crazy Elite fans finds your comment :laughing:

Thank you very much, I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake. I again thank you very, I wouldn't want the Sangheili fans picking at me.

Agree with the OP on lots of points, except ranking also. Halo 3's ranking system, not trying to start an argument, did honestly make people want to play better. I have yet to meet someone in Reach that says, "I just dream of getting Inheritor." But in Halo 2 and Halo 3 EVERYONE I played with in Ranked was always trying to get to a 50. In Halo 2, not as much because it was kind of impossible unless you cheated or were just pro, but in Halo 3 me and my friends would play for hours a day just to get up 10 or 15 ranks, only to come on the next day and do it all again in hopes of reaching a 50. Plus, for people like Mr. Biggles, Silvi, myself, and other people that like MLG, getting a 50 can honestly get you noticed by MLG players and they may very well want to play with you. I remember in Dubs getting a 38 and I got paired with a guy that did lots of MLG lan events and he actually backed out and invited me to play with him. In Reach if I was a pro and saw you were an Inheritor I would never care about you because I would expect that you just play Halo Reach a lot.

I plan on waiting until the game comes out to fully judge it. From the videos I have seen and the people I have talked to who were at RTX and ComicCon, they ALL say that the game is more to its roots in Halo 2/3 and that it will reshape the Halo franchise. We wont know how the game really functions until it comes out, it changed from E3 to RTX and changed a bit from RTX to SDCC. So it wil change again before it is released. Hardcore gamer or casual, just calm down and wait until Halo 4 is released

• Like 3

I plan on waiting until the game comes out to fully judge it. From the videos I have seen and the people I have talked to who were at RTX and ComicCon, they ALL say that the game is more to its roots in Halo 2/3 and that it will reshape the Halo franchise. We wont know how the game really functions until it comes out, it changed from E3 to RTX and changed a bit from RTX to SDCC. So it wil change again before it is released. Hardcore gamer or casual, just calm down and wait until Halo 4 is released

Smartest thing posted in here so far

• Like 3

I personally think you people wouldn't be crying so much if this game (Halo 4) was still made by Bungie. You are scared to change, to what 343i can do to your (and my) favorite franchise. But we cannot see the damn future. I think 343i is making a great job, and of course there are things I like and dislike, but I still look forwards Halo 4.

>New weapons? Every halo game had new weapons.

>Permanent Sprint? Spartans are very light-footed. They should be able to sprint. Even the Chief, and he is a Spartan-II and those are way more heavier than IV's.

>Instant Spawn? What the hell, it lets you play more.

>No Elites? Halo CE had no elites in Multiplayer. you didn't complain on dat.

>"The weapons do not look the same, and do not perform the same as previous games" Every game had, its own looks and performance.

>Armor abilities? There are always classic playlists.

>Rankin' System? nobody should complain about that, Its just a game, and you progress, shouldn't matter how.

>Looks too CoD? Let me remember you Halo came before CoD and was one (if not the first) of the first FPS on console. CoD looks like Halo, not backwards.

Finally, you can't say anything about the gameplay until playing it by yourselves. Thanks.

I think people are just like me, I think halo 4 is not bad or destroyed and no I do not think 343i destroyed the franchise. They just wrecked Halo Reach. I think we can all just forget this. Look at the counter and when Halo 4 comes out nobody will ever mention this again. All of the Halo's there is a massive change (e.g. Halo CE has got 3-shot kill magnum, Halo 2 magnum sucked, so did halo 3. Halo 2 I do not think had an assult rifle). I may not exactly like Halo Reach's change but I sure can tell you I am ready for Halo 4. I don't care of the enemies, as long as their lives crush before me I am fine, trust me... Halo does need a bit of a change from their enemies. I like how they brought in the "New Threat". BTW, to everybody who took their time to read this, If not for 343i Halo would have just ended at Halo Reach.

Im just saying its hard to make a game that everybody likes, some wants the elites in MM while others thinks its unfair. and so on... 343i will make a great job, plus: they are listening to their fans, which i really like.

I think everybody will like Halo 4, even if you couldnt make it rain in forge....

• Like 1