Bring The Favorites Back?

Undead

343i Favorites.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like To See The Favorites Return?

• Yes
    • No

I always liked going to the Bungie Favorites every week to see what their favorites were. I would love to see 343industries put this into Halo 4. I think its a way to tell the community that your watching their games and playing on their maps or testing out their gametypes. It will also be a nice way to bring back the little things that mattered. Everyone loved Bungie Favorites... tell me what you think. haha

• Like 1

I definitely want this feature to be brought back! But the way it used to be. Not the way Bungie did it at the end, when there were just groups featured and those groups could decide themselves which screenshot got into the favorites. Because ever since they did it that way, the favorites got much worse.

• Like 2

I think the favourites were good, but I'd rather 343 spend their time working on other things like fixing any glitches, monitoring playlist populations, catching cheaters etc.

Favourites wouldn't be on my priority list.

• Like 1

I think the favourites were good, but I'd rather 343 spend their time working on other things like fixing any glitches, monitoring playlist populations, catching cheaters etc.

I'm sure they would have time for both - it's a big studio after all, and you've got to give something to do to all of the artists and writers whilst the engineers get on with those things.