Pictures of stuff you did in Minecraft.

As the title says, this one is pretty obvious. Minecraft is one of the most popular X-Box Live Arcade games ever made, as well as very popular on the PC. So it makes sense that more than a handful of us have Minecraft. Have you made something awesome that you would like to share with us? Well now you can! :D By way of pictures.

For the PC version you can use a snapshot tool to take a picture and upload it to an image sharing site (e.g. Photobucket) and then use the image bbcode to post it here! For the X-Box version all you have to do is take a picture of your screen while you are looking at your creation to give us a little preview of it. You can post multiple pictures in one post if you'd like.

After you get your image set up, just write a little description of what you made, which version it's for, and how you made it. Simple as that. :D

Here's my first one:

100_2928.jpg

This is the outside of my skyscraper. I used the X-Box 360 version of Minecraft to create this. The inside of it isn't finished (and neither is the top floor if you look carefully) however it's come a long way. The only things left to do on it are the lighting (with glowstone) and the top floor (which will be obsidian). One of the features of this skyscraper is that every floor is made out of a different material, with a cobblestone exterior. The first floor (aka the lobby) is made completely out of cobblestone. The second floor is made of Iron Blocks. The third floor is Gold Blocks. The fourth floor is Diamond Blocks. The fifth floor is made of Bricks. The sixth floor is made of Lapis Lazuli Blocks. The seventh floor is made out of Clay Blocks. The eighth floor is made out of Wooden Planks. The ninth and tenth floors don't exist because clouds pass through them. The eleventh floor is made out of Stone Blocks (aka pure stone). And the twelfth floor is still in progress, but will be made of Obsidian and the walls will be made of a pattern of the previously mentioned materials. There is also a Lava lighting source that goes straight down the exact center of the building. :D

Pretty cool right? Now it's your turn! :D

• Like 3

Minecraft PC version. 20110429192016.png

20110613100958.png

20110713162309.png

First picture is of a resort I built on a server. It got me a high rank and was rated 10/10 by the admin. I built it for a friend's city.

Second picture is a incomplete city I made. It got a bit more built after that but then the save file got corrupt and I lost it.

Third picture is of a mansion that I built for no apparent reason. Got bored and was trying out different patterns for the walls.

• Like 4

O.o Derp, you have way too much time on your hands xD.

Here is a picture of a castle I made for a friend of mine:

wFVzz.png

Here is a little house I'm making myself in creative:

wAZlX.jpg

And here are some pictures from the playdate!:

VJ8Hm.png

Thats me on the far right, Azaxx on the far left and Fire in the middle!

More:

W7a1K.png

Me again and Vplus next to my playdate house!

We had an awesome time.

• Like 2

O.o Derp, you have way too much time on your hands xD.

Here is a picture of a castle I made for a friend of mine:

wFVzz.png

Here is a little house I'm making myself in creative:

wAZlX.jpg

And here are some pictures from the playdate!:

VJ8Hm.png

Thats me on the far right, Azaxx on the far left and Fire in the middle!

More:

W7a1K.png

Me again and Vplus next to my playdate house!

We had an awesome time.

Lmao Azaxx WOULD be dressed as a pedobear xD And both of you were using creative mode for the PC right?
  • Like 2

Lmao Azaxx WOULD be dressed as a pedobear xD And both of you were using creative mode for the PC right?

Vplus and I decided to later and this was after Fire and Azaxx went to sleep.

Vplus made this, but I'm pretty sure he has already posted it somewhere on the forum.. here it is again!

Xgydu.jpg

• Like 1

Vplus and I decided to later and this was after Fire and Azaxx went to sleep.

Vplus made this, but I'm pretty sure he has already posted it somewhere on the forum.. here it is again!

Xgydu.jpg

True that, i already posted it in another thread :D

And since i like the texture pack i used more than the default one, i'll just repost that pic here :P

LbhGC.png

Unfortunately i don't know a good creative server, otherwise i'd build epic things too :(

• Like 1

As the title says, this one is pretty obvious. Minecraft is one of the most popular X-Box Live Arcade games ever made, as well as very popular on the PC. So it makes sense that more than a handful of us have Minecraft. Have you made something awesome that you would like to share with us? Well now you can! :D By way of pictures.

For the PC version you can use a snapshot tool to take a picture and upload it to an image sharing site (e.g. Photobucket) and then use the image bbcode to post it here! For the X-Box version all you have to do is take a picture of your screen while you are looking at your creation to give us a little preview of it. You can post multiple pictures in one post if you'd like.

After you get your image set up, just write a little description of what you made, which version it's for, and how you made it. Simple as that. :D

Here's my first one:

100_2928.jpg

This is the outside of my skyscraper. I used the X-Box 360 version of Minecraft to create this. The inside of it isn't finished (and neither is the top floor if you look carefully) however it's come a long way. The only things left to do on it are the lighting (with glowstone) and the top floor (which will be obsidian). One of the features of this skyscraper is that every floor is made out of a different material, with a cobblestone exterior. The first floor (aka the lobby) is made completely out of cobblestone. The second floor is made of Iron Blocks. The third floor is Gold Blocks. The fourth floor is Diamond Blocks. The fifth floor is made of Bricks. The sixth floor is made of Lapis Lazuli Blocks. The seventh floor is made out of Clay Blocks. The eighth floor is made out of Wooden Planks. The ninth and tenth floors don't exist because clouds pass through them. The eleventh floor is made out of Stone Blocks (aka pure stone). And the twelfth floor is still in progress, but will be made of Obsidian and the walls will be made of a pattern of the previously mentioned materials. There is also a Lava lighting source that goes straight down the exact center of the building. :D

Pretty cool right? Now it's your turn! :D

I had the honor of seeing this beauty in-game! : D

Minecraft PC version. 20110429192016.png

That... is the most beautiful house I've ever seen in minecraft. How long did it take you? Were you doing it in creative?

OP: I should've taken a picture of my house after half of it burned down! xD

Made a hotel, then set it on fire :P This is on the Xbox version, me and my friend made a bet that i couldn't make a hotel and find diamonds in 5 hours, i know it's random. I just did the duplication glich to speed things up :P it goes up to the top of the map, it wont let me make it taller sadly, there 17 floors, most of them are empty and waiting for people to put stuff in. The second floor is for everyone it has a hottub some paintings and a few other thinfs. The top floor is mine (you can see that latter going up to it) it has a bed, a crap load of diamonds, a saddle, and a few other cool things.

251818_382845631777095_1653116952_n.jpg

100_2921.jpg

This is my version of Azaxx's creation, done after five minutes of Azaxx leaving the world :D

Spelled his name wrong.

But I am working on a castle made of obsidian on the xbox. It's going to be massive.

I want V1.7 to come out so I can get pistons.

• Like 2