Any Complaints about Halo 4

Coolness121

there is some many complainers i think of all who complain will gather and make a game together (ooh.. what the most dont know how to make games) but if they make one we will se how it will become probably a halo copy, so who will copy other games..mhmm..

my only complaint is that there is to many complains (not many mentioned here)

• Like 1

Hines, competative play is not.defined by a rank.system. Making a game competative depends upon its participants. If your in it to win, and.give it your all....the matches can be epic. Having a silly number doesnt make you more competative at your core.

Quit throwing around terms like "noob", as if your some mid ages or really older gamer. All you little kids between age 25 and 0 are noobs to me. Noobs at life,.experience etc....

You see what I did there. I used it as an example to show you how short aighted and condensending using that term can be. Fact is....everyone in life is new or inexpereinced at something. Be more respectfull.towards my fellow.members.

On a side note...you seem to.complain a whole lot and call out 343. Can you produce a higher quality product? Care to show.some of this award winning content and ideas you have off ingame in the form of a playable.asset?

I understand that the ranking system alone doesnt make the game competitive. But, in Halo 2 and 3 players worked together to win the game because thats what ranked you up. In Reach, people are just running around and chasing trying to get the most kills for an impressive file share. I think Halo 4 isnt competive for other reasons. Just to name a few:

-Instant respawns

- forerunner vision

-Loadouts with perks

-weapon drops

-kill streaks....

- maps aren't symetrical, not competitve.

In halo 2 and 3 everyone spawns with the same guns, and is postioned equally on opposite sides of the map. In order to gain the edge your team needs map control, and obtain power weapons. When everyone has the choice to spawn with a DMR,BR,Covenant assault rifle this makes it uneven. And the armour abilities and perks completley ruin this as well. This is what ruined Halo Reach. Before Halo reach the playing field was completely even, aside from player skill. Everyone one had an eqaul opportunity to get to each power weapon and was given no unfair advantage over another player. This is what made Halo 2 and 3 great, such a great MLG game, and what seperated the Halo franchise from any other game. The ranking system made halo 2 and 3 competitive, you can not tell me that if you went into a team slayer match as a 49 in halo 3 that you would treat it like a game in halo reach. The skill rankings made the games matter far more, therefor made them more competitve. I understand why you dislike my previous comment, the game hasnt came out so i cant no for sure. But, I know for fact that all competive players would agree with every statment I have said. I watched interviews from MLG pros Walshy, Elamite and Neighbor and they were all trashing Halo 4. They said "This game is fun, but I dont beleive this game is going to be competitive."

I just hope its not too much like CoD

the weapon drops

weapon/ armor skins

connecting into already in-progress matches sounds like a bad idea compared to Gow and Cod I'd expect an increase on quitting.

I love halo i have ever since i first played CE as my first xbox game, I just hope it doesn't change too much

@Hines

Dont kid yourself. People hardly use gamechat anymore. That alone killed any teamwork that existed in Halo before Reach way more than Reach's lack of a dedicated ranking system. People may have been marginally more likely to work togethor in Halo 3 than Reach, but pretending people were super tactical and cooperative in Halo 3 compared to Reach is naive.

I liked halo 2 & 3's ranking system. However, it promoted people to find a way to cheat, just so they could achieve a high rank that they didn't deserve. Plus even though Halo 2's ranking system was the best IMO, it was broken. Even bungie said it was. Only thing I hated about Halo 2's ranking system, was that I would have to win 5 to 10 games in a row to rank up, but then I would lose 1 game just for my rank to go back down. Then I would have to win another 5 to 10 games in a row just for my rank to go back up.

WTH in Halo 3 Elites were on your side.Now They are among the enemies.Explain that

These are probably covenant that got pulled in before the Elites joined forces with the humans. More then likely once the covenant got pulled in they were cut off from communication from the outside. So they had no clue what was going on with the war.

There was a private beta, but it ended.

I meant a public beta. The closest thing I ever heard was that in an interview 343i said that that they were 'Not working on a public multiplayer beta at the time'

Which, for the giant optimistic fan of Halo in me spelt out that It could happen.

• 5 months later...