REUPDATE THE BUNGIE SITE I AM MAD >=(

Hello i started this topic was because earlier today (17:59 GMT time) i went on to the bungie website and i wanted to download clips i did with my friend but for some reason you guys cant be bothered to repudate the bungie site and quite frankly i'm not happy because you guys are not true to the halo community. why put something on a website or a game when you can hardly use it? why say to people that "were going to make gaming better" when you removed something that bought imagination to halo fans on making there own machinimas (movies)? its quite confusing for me and it must be confusing for other halo fans and let me say this before you find my account and ban me for having my say me as halo fans we want to continue to look at our service records and keep track of what we are doing, we as halo fans should be able to download clips and films we made and edit them without the hassle of "we couldnt find your record because we cant find it" a lot of fans have been asking about the website fileshare problem and maybe you should get some people to continue to update the website but with a different name. its that simple, like making a cake but obevously you cant understand that because your not listening to people and what they have to say about situations like cheating, hacking and faults becuase you waste to much time on halo 4 it maybe a great game but maybe you should take what i have said in this topic and get a few people to update the bungie site but change the name of the site to 343/Bungie

Thanks for your time

a halo fan

Lancer X Ownage

Bungie is no longer associated with Halo. That's why they took down their fileshare system and why nothing is being updated any longer on bnet.

This is not the official 343i website, this is a community forum. For official Halo stuff, go to Halo.xbox.com (waypoint's website, and also the official Halo site).

Waypoint is currently in the process of adding a fileshare system to their website, but just like it did with Bungie, it's going to take a while. Unfortunately, this has put a hold on most people's Fails and Kills series, as well as people showcasing their maps. However, Waypoint IS creating a fileshare system, and it will be available sometime this summer. :D

• Like 1