2 New Halo 4 Gameplays & Commentaries

Okay, I timed it. The BR and the DMR have the same fire rate. The BR just seems slower because less people were spamming it and the noise is more pronounced. I see that the DMR has a range detector though. Pretty cool. The sniper rifle seems to fire slower, which is a sad thing imo because I love the H2 and H3 snipers, but I can see the necessity of it. There is a new covenant type of AR as well I've noticed. Looks pretty decent.

Sniper needs to be faster.

Just sayin'

It's a power weapon. It's a weapon that can kill in one shot but only takes two body shots to kill, even if someone is at full shields and health. It's also a long range weapon, not one meant for short and medium ranges. If you aim properly and have good reflexes you should get the kill on the first shot. If someone manages to get behind cover because you could only hit the body, it's your fault for not aiming better or waiting for a more clear opportunity to present itself.

The fire rate honestly doesn't need to be increased. People just need to have better aim and know when to fire.