banned from credits

pkonopa

Something is extremely wrong with the system pertaining to banning a player from earning credits (not that I actually care about earning credits). The reason I am posting is because the system contradicts itself. Why is it that when someone betrays me, I don't have the option to boot them? But when some idiot jumps in front of my vehicle and I kill them because they are an idiot, I get booted. Also, if I have a sniper or a convenant tank that another player wants, they will kill me intentionally and I again don't get the option to boot them. Furthermore, if I am playing with a guest that sucks and unintentionally betrays someone on my team, I should not get screwed for that. Halo is not that serious people. Seriously programmers, you are not catching the real criminals of the game; you are ******** off the people that like to play for fun and to relax. Someone please speak some sense to me. This booting thing is really messed up and whatever algorithm currently being used is majorly flawed. HELP! I need explainations.

if your guest betrays and you betray someone, accidental or not, you may get punished for it, IMO its a broken rule, but there is no 100% way to fix it, there's always gonne be flaws.

As you probs guessed, you may of got banned for betraying, but also, have you been AFCing?

Do people that actually work for 343 Industries post on here? Mr. DirectBiggles, are you an employee? It is intersting how 343 makes it virutally impossible to contact them via phone. I find that very interesting. I assume it is because they would have a pretty large call volume and don't want to employ people to answer phones and deal with people like me...

In any case, I want answers! :-)

This is a community forum. Their official site is http://halo.xbox.com . The forums there are your best bet if you want to contact them.

So apparently this site did not take to kindly to my post (the first post I made on this thread).

I saw this when I signed in: "Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Tuesday, March 30, 2286 1:30:29 AM."

That is such a mature way to respond to my concern. I really would like to meet the fool that wrote this. Stay classy halo waypoint admin.

not afcing you mean AFK and its when your away from the game and earning CR without doing anything

No he meant AFC. AFK means "Away from keyboard" and AFC means "Away from controller" which fits Halo. haha

So I am pretty sure it was for betrayals. The ban lasted one week. The day before my ban started I was playing with my GF. She went a little trigger happy in the Wraith and betrayed people in multiple games with it....oops. I don't know why I get penalized for my guest activity; years ago that was never the case. The new admin for tracking that stuff seem like incompetent coding pigs (sorry, it is the truth). And recently, the most glitchy occurrences have been happening. The game freezes and when it returns, I am dead. Something is not right. Does anyone else experience similiar glitches? Gracias

• Like 1

Personally I think it is absolutely retarded for halo to ban people for credits because the point of the game is to earn credits rank up and look cool but what isnt cool is that they make it so difficult to do so by banning people and putting a credit limit! Honestly i absolutely love halo reach and consider it a great game but i can honestly say i hope they fixed those mistakes for halo 4 or it might not keep its popularity as long as it should.

Personally I think it is absolutely retarded for halo to ban people for credits because the point of the game is to earn credits rank up and look cool but what isnt cool is that they make it so difficult to do so by banning people and putting a credit limit! Honestly i absolutely love halo reach and consider it a great game but i can honestly say i hope they fixed those mistakes for halo 4 or it might not keep its popularity as long as it should.

Because you should do it legitimately, not boost it.

So I am pretty sure it was for betrayals. The ban lasted one week. The day before my ban started I was playing with my GF. She went a little trigger happy in the Wraith and betrayed people in multiple games with it....oops. I don't know why I get penalized for my guest activity; years ago that was never the case. The new admin for tracking that stuff seem like incompetent coding pigs (sorry, it is the truth). And recently, the most glitchy occurrences have been happening. The game freezes and when it returns, I am dead. Something is not right. Does anyone else experience similiar glitches? Gracias

Sounds like a connection problem. I used t have it and would get banned for hours because my connction would glitch me out. It classifies it as quiting a game.

I've been saving up for the lighting clouds amour effect (I forget what it's called lol) for about 4 months and I'm just half way there! they need to give you more credits per game to discourage people from hacking and such a long wait to get some things eg most of the amour effects

I have to agree with you, Reach does have a damn screwed over ban system. But I will explain this section for you.

Basically, it does give the option to boot. However, lets say some guy betrays you. You don't get the option to boot. This is normal. However, now that you are very pissed, you go to retaliate and kill him. He then gets the option to boot you. This is because the system only allows a boot for the retaliation. Which in my opinion, is a very stupid system. Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about it. All we can hope is that it is fixed for Halo 4.