Locus Helmet?

Puce

I just preordered my second copy of this game from Might Apes. (I plan on selling it on ebay and keeping the bonuses). This was mainly for the Locus Helmet. I've been hearing a lot of misconception about it being a skin and not a helmet? I sure hope it's not just the skin. Anyone know?

-Tac Wasp

post-22427-0-91644400-1339688086.jpg

The pre-order bonus is a special skin for the helmet, not the helmet itself. Didn't you read the text in the green bar in that image you posted? Customizable* // LOCUS HELMET SKIN

You call it a misconception, i call it a fact until i'm proven otherwise.

The pre-order bonus is a special skin for the helmet, not the helmet itself. Didn't you read the text in the green bar in that image you posted? Customizable* // LOCUS HELMET SKIN

You call it a misconception, i call it a fact until i'm proven otherwise.

WOW thanks man, i did not see that (blind as i am :P) then i don't need to pre-order from that place.. thanks again

• 2 months later...

Yep the Locus Helmet SKIN is what is the pre-order bonus. Not the helmet, just the skin.

ALSO, Frank O'Connor stated at ComicCon that a Pre-Order Bonus DLC pack will be coming out AFTER Halo 4 launches. It will be available on the Xbox Marketplace and will contain ALL pre-order bonuses. (Gamestop Forest Armor Skin, EB Games Arctic Weapon Skin, Amazon WEB Skin, Microsoft Store Pulse Skin, Walmart Circuit Skin etc.) So people do not need to pre-order from multiple places to get all of the bonuses, just wait for the DLC pack.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...