TEENS Only please

Noahsammy99

This won't work, as most teens are not designed for lengthy, intellectual chat. We posses little to none of the linguistic skills that those "adults" have and instead subs***ute numbers like, 3 for e, and use abbreviations in paragraphs that do not require them.

• Like 8

King is right, damn I hate leaving my back-back at the door of convenience stores around town. They should have some respect. Oh no, I'm going to steal hundreds and hundreds of cents worth of merchandise! next thing they are going to pat us down exiting the store. But... I can also see where they are coming from... Who has lots of spare time and likes to spend their time senselessly causing grief to others for fun? Teens and elderly people. But seeing as though teens are more connected with the internet I would assume they are the ones senselessly attacking our home.

Most of us here are already teens.... mostly. Kinda pointless. :facepalm:

However, this could be an emotional support thread. I don't believe we have one and, surprisingly, we could use one.

~Twilight Sparkle :book:

emotional thread? we have PM's for that though? :question:

King is right, damn I hate leaving my back-back at the door of convenience stores around town. They should have some respect. Oh no, I'm going to steal hundreds and hundreds of cents worth of merchandise! next thing they are going to pat us down exiting the store. But... I can also see where they are coming from... Who has lots of spare time and likes to spend their time senselessly causing grief to others for fun? Teens and elderly people. But seeing as though teens are more connected with the internet I would assume they are the ones senselessly attacking our home.

OMG, back in middle school, in the library they will sell merchandise of different types for a whole week, it was pretty cool. But what got me mad, is that no one has stolen anything at all and yet, we couldn't bring out backpacks or sweaters inside. It's like they expect the worst from us.