First-Annual Halo: Reach Community Race Day

Screech

Hello everyone, welcome to the official thread for the first-annual community race day on Halo: Reach. I know 343 have already done this themselves but this will be the first-annual community race day hosted by an actual member/player in the community. All the info you will need to play and submit a race map to be used in the event is below so read on!

MONGOOSE_PROFILE_WIREFRAME.JPG

The event is going to consist of 8 races on race maps which YOU will be submitting.

The maps don't have to be ones created by you but, they do have to be submitted by you.

To submit a race map for use in this community race day, simply send a message to "dylan guitar" on Xbox live with the map name and which slot of your file share the map is in.

Important info:

Date of event- August 6th, 2011

Start time for event- 7PM Eastern (EST)

Hosting GT- Dylan Guitar

This community race day is not about competition, it's simply about kicking back, having a good time while playing some race maps and meeting new people in the community. Get involved in your community!

To play in the community race day all you need to do is leave your gamertag and time-zone in the comments below.

EXAMPLE:

Gamertag: dylan guitar

Time-Zone: Eastern (EST)

• Like 1

I'm up for it, I watched the race days from Halo Waypoint and they looked awesome.

Gamertag: Spectral Jester

Time-Zone: UK

as long as its Friday or Saturday.

As long as its those days, I can stay up as no work the next day.

August 9th is a saturday so you should be good :) spread the word Jester!

• 2 weeks later...