Hey! :)

AlyMarie21

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum. My name is Alyssa. First and foremost, I am a Mommy! I have a beautiful two year old Princess. Her name is Emma. I am married to the most amazing guy (who got me into Halo). I am a college graduate but right now I stay at home with my daughter. I am from North Carolina. Yes, I have a southern drawl. ;)

I am not your stereotypical "gamer girl". Halo is the ONLY game I play. I have never even been a "gamer" before my husband got Reach. I have a twiiter & facebook account. Feel free to request/follow me.

https://www.facebook...#!/aly.gulledge

Twitter: @AlyssaMarie_1

post-26055-0-45035300-1339605875.jpg

• Like 5

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum. My name is Alyssa. First and foremost, I am a Mommy! I have a beautiful two year old Princess. Her name is Emma. I am married to the most amazing guy (who got me into Halo). I am a college graduate but right now I stay at home with my daughter. I am from North Carolina. Yes, I have a southern drawl. ;)

I am not your stereotypical "gamer girl". Halo is the ONLY game I play. I have never even been a "gamer" before my husband got Reach. I have a twiiter & facebook account. Feel free to request/follow me.

https://www.facebook...#!/aly.gulledge

Twitter: @AlyssaMarie_1

Another lady, excellent. We have many here on our glorious website forum so you should fit in smoothly. Thank you for choosing us as your community forum and I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need any help, feel free to contact me on anybody else that is available. Enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

Welcome to the website~! ^ . ^ I hope you'll have fun here and make plenty of new friends. :D If you ever need any assistance with anything, feel free to message myself or other members. We're always glad to help.

If you need to read up on the rules of the forum, I've provided the link to them below.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Like 1

Ok, somewhat weird replies to this topic.....

But hillo and welcome Aly. I hope you have a fun time here, though i can see that you are. Feel free to ask questions to anyone but One, he will forever hate you :P

• Like 1

:hi: Hello and welcome to the community. :yes

You may have noticed the claims that this is the friendliest Halo-centric community on the web. This is completely, totally, and utterly true. Even with the few spats and rivalries that do go on here in the forums and (sadly) in the Shoutbox, we still have the most loving atmosphere of any Halo community any of us have visited.

So it is with a smile and a click of the mouse that I greet you warmly, wish you and your family well, and, again, welcome you to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here. :heart:

• Like 1

Ok, somewhat weird replies to this topic.....

But hillo and welcome Aly. I hope you have a fun time here, though i can see that you are. Feel free to ask questions to anyone but One, he will forever hate you :P

So far I am having fun. And I think I can get One to lighten up. ;)