My opinion on halo 4 so far

Unease Peanut

My opinion on halo 4 is generally... Epic.

The gameplay footage is awesome (especially campaign) en the multiplayer looks indeed fast paced as 343i had intended. altough there have been a lot of changes I still like it (change is sometimes good you know)

The only thing that bothers me is promethean vision. They said it wouldnt be over powered... But an ability which lets you see an area of 40m (thats my guess) for 5 seconds seems a little bit OP te me.

But besides that I really like the gun sounds, rag dolls, assasinations, etc.

• Like 1

The gameplay footage is awesome (especially campaign) en the multiplayer looks indeed fast paced as 343i had intended. altough there have been a lot of changes I still like it (change is sometimes good you know)

The only thing that bothers me is promethean vision. They said it wouldnt be over powered... But an ability which lets you see an area of 40m (thats my guess) for 5 seconds seems a little bit OP te me.

It's not as overpowered as it seems. The main disadvantage, which is rather clever when you think about it, every enemy that you see with it, now knows your location, as if you just set a giant bullseye on your head. If used incorrectly, the entire team now knows where you are, and they are coming after you. Besides, it would be pretty much useless on more open maps. Imagine someone created a sandtrap remake. Can you see how poor it would perform there? Sure, you now know where the enemies are, but first you have to get to them. Assuming that the guy in the warthog isn't going to run you over first, teabag your body, then stick it for good measure.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who who feels that pdksadksa vision is completely and utterly unnecessary? Thinking back to Halo 3, people are hoping, throwing nades into rooms already... why would you add a perk that lets you see threw a wall? I don't know, it feels completely out of place... just like armor lock was.. and I already see how it's going to be over used, just like armor lock did. Unless it's only used once per life/game ( I'd prefer once a month:P )

Yes, they have big maps, but seriously, thinking back to Halo 3 again, I rarely played on a big enough map that dskdsjal vision would be hurt from. Everything else about the game is great though(: well except for a few new add-ons. Oh and I'm not trying to start a waging war with the dalsdkal vision, so just take it as my 2.5cents (yes I'm willing to break a penny in half) ^_^

The one disadvantage to promethion vision being that, sure you know where they are, however now they know where you are and you will most likely be hunted down by the whole team and slaughtered violently. The only advantage I can think of is setting a trap ( get like 5 men around you and then use it to lure some people)

I'm looking foward to seeing how 343 handles a main Halo game, personally. I can accept changes as long as they don't break the game. After Halo Wars, I have high hopes for Halo 4, and We should all be encouraging 343 to do their best. I respect everything they did with the franchise so far, so why would they let us down after all this time? They proved that they cared about us with that game. = )

• Like 1

i can't agree with you more, you have the exact feeling as me on HALO 4

they should lower the range of the promethean vision

or we have to wait and se what is the counter to it

I love halo 4...Plain and simple.. I trust what 343i is doing with the game. Their not going to mess it up. I just don't want the game to give

me a virus that jacks up my xbox ending up in an explosion that kills me and the rest of my family and friends. :D