SPARTANS

Noahsammy99

What would.....actually HOW much would you give to be a spartan II or spartan III supersoldier. I would do any thing to sacrafise my life to do whats right for my country, for my people or for humanity itself. Is this why I want to join the military. I this why I have a dream of flying in a F-35 jet or being a marine firghting the alien invaders? I belive so.

I have no idea what all the types of Spartans mean, but if the success rate was near enough 100%, I'd do it, then go rouge. Screw the fighting bit, I'd just have a bad ass power suit and super human strength.

I'm pretty sure the suits come with kill-switches just to be sure that doesn't happen. While it hasn't been confirmed, it wouldn't surprise me with the way ONI is.

I'm pretty sure the suits come with kill-switches just to be sure that doesn't happen. While it hasn't been confirmed, it wouldn't surprise me with the way ONI is.

Spoilers.

What about in Halo Legends when that Red female spartan runs off and was gonna kill the clone? She wasn't killed off then.

The way I see it by the time I enlist, and depending on how long I'm in I may get a chance to use the Raytheon Sarcos armor. Which would make me a Marine Spartan, which is alot cooler than those Navy Spartans. Also if after I retire I visit space, that would make me a space marine...spartan