MVP

Halo 4 Create-a-Helmet?

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you accept this?

• No, Just unlocking helmets.
    • Yes, We should be able to create our own helmets.

What I mean by create-a-helmet. Here is an example, You get to choose the size,width,length, and height of the visor or helmet.And also add any color possible to your visor. Wouldn't that be beast?

That might be cool if it could work

I voted no, would rather have to unlock them, wouldn't want to alter them, maybe color customization for armor and visor but that's it for me

No that would be like cheat if one got big head and one got a small tiny head!

I would make mine look like Donald Trump

probably it would go out of hand, yes i agree,

but editing it would be cool, no width and hight but mix the armors, ex. mark V helmet but visor like eod.

not a good combination to me but the idea sounds nice

Yes let us by things we can attach to our helmet, just do not make it cost more for each thing we by like in COD.

• Like 1

What I mean by create-a-helmet. Here is an example, You get to choose the size,width,length, and height of the visor or helmet.And also add any color possible to your visor. Wouldn't that be beast?

I would have to say no. My reason is, it would mess up the aim box and cause malfunctions in the game. I think they should make it to where you can have any attachment you want on it though!

• Like 1

How about until a certain level, you have to unlock helmets. Then as you rank up past that interval, you get to customize little by little as you rank up.

How about until a certain level, you have to unlock helmets. Then as you rank up past that interval, you get to customize little by little as you rank up.

I like this idea.

as cool as the idea is, hitboxes would be messed up so i had to enter no.

Ya thats true because everyone would make their head really small so that it would be hard to hit.

Personally, I think if you want to have a custom helmet... draw a picture of it (high detail - don't rush it) and post it here. Maybe 343 will see your idea and agree that they like it and maybe it will be in the game. That's about as good as you can do, in my opinion.

Just don't be ridiculous. Don't add stuff like demon horns or fangs. Think of your Spartan Helmet like an advanced modern-day soldier's helmet... what would the military allow on an upgraded helmet?

it would get a bit unrealistic, you could make your guy look like a horse

Ya thats true because everyone would make their head really small so that it would be hard to hit.

yah and everyone would be wearing the darkest visor. most halo players copy others

No because:

1. hitboxes would be affected.

2. people will ask for more and more like armour now.

3. it would just look so bad.

It would be beast, but changing sizes of the helmet would be unfair to gamers someone could make a freakishly small head and be super hard to get a head shot on. It sounds cool but its just would not work, mabey having a bigger attatchment selection, and a way larger color selection and schems and mabey a spraypaint option. But that would be about all they could do without making the game unballanced.