Halo 4 Create-a-Helmet?

MVP

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you accept this?

• No, Just unlocking helmets.
    • Yes, We should be able to create our own helmets.

What I mean by create-a-helmet. Here is an example, You get to choose the size,width,length, and height of the visor or helmet.And also add any color possible to your visor. Wouldn't that be beast?

What I mean by create-a-helmet. Here is an example, You get to choose the size,width,length, and height of the visor or helmet.And also add any color possible to your visor. Wouldn't that be beast?

I would have to say no. My reason is, it would mess up the aim box and cause malfunctions in the game. I think they should make it to where you can have any attachment you want on it though!

• Like 1

Personally, I think if you want to have a custom helmet... draw a picture of it (high detail - don't rush it) and post it here. Maybe 343 will see your idea and agree that they like it and maybe it will be in the game. That's about as good as you can do, in my opinion.

Just don't be ridiculous. Don't add stuff like demon horns or fangs. Think of your Spartan Helmet like an advanced modern-day soldier's helmet... what would the military allow on an upgraded helmet?

It would be beast, but changing sizes of the helmet would be unfair to gamers someone could make a freakishly small head and be super hard to get a head shot on. It sounds cool but its just would not work, mabey having a bigger attatchment selection, and a way larger color selection and schems and mabey a spraypaint option. But that would be about all they could do without making the game unballanced.