Will these codes for the Halo 4 skins work?

PaNdAmOnIuM193

Ok, I've decided that I'm going to preorder the Halo 4 Limited edirion from Mightyape.com, since that comes with most of the skins out of any retail. However, that place is based in New Zealand and I was afraid that since I live in the U.S the codes would not work. Should I be afraid about this?

Also, I do not shop online much so if i ordered it from there, would I get it on the day it comes out or would I have to wait. I am very concerned. Soembody please help me and provide some information.

Thanks =)

Well, there's a reason that Microsoft points codes exist seperately for different regions of the world and i remember that when i pre-ordered the US version of CoD Black Ops (i'm german), the code for the WaW zombie maps didn't work for me because of the region. So if i were you, i'd be worried about the codes for Halo 4's pre-order bonuses.

Well, there's a reason that Microsoft points codes exist seperately for different regions of the world and i remember that when i pre-ordered the US version of CoD Black Ops (i'm german), the code for the WaW zombie maps didn't work for me because of the region. So if i were you, i'd be worried about the codes for Halo 4's pre-order bonuses.

This seems to be true^^^

However my old friend i have in spain said the something about his Black Ops

I was going to do this. But I know the skins don't matter to much

you get a helmet to so i'm pre-order from there and my local gamestop

Ok, I've decided that I'm going to preorder the Halo 4 Limited edirion from Mightyape.com, since that comes with most of the skins out of any retail. However, that place is based in New Zealand and I was afraid that since I live in the U.S the codes would not work. Should I be afraid about this?

Also, I do not shop online much so if i ordered it from there, would I get it on the day it comes out or would I have to wait. I am very concerned. Soembody please help me and provide some information.

Thanks =)

i feel the same to ( if code wont work) i live in sweden, north europe

I prefer store so then i definitely know Im gonna get it on the day, but online is fairly reliable aswell.

I agree because then you know that the code is going to work or not if you do it right in the store