Here a Look at Halo 4 Scorpion

Wes Stone501

I would love to see the chopper again! By far the best vehicle addition to Halo 3! I doubt we see them unless we get some brutes in the campaign. Here what you do 343, you say that this part of the covenant/ elites took some brutes as slaves to fight!!!

The banshee is easy to destroy, it takes 2 rounds of dmr ammo to blow up. So get a friend and focus fire. And it only takes one direct scorpion shot to destroy a banshee.

Not if the banshee and the pilot are at full health. I've had many a staredown when I was in a Scorpion and some other guy was doing the banshee bombing thing. Also, it's hard to pull off firing 2 whole clips of DMR ammo at a vehicle that can not only evade, but can shoot and evade so quickly that it is nearly impossible to get an actual lock on with it. Also, good luck pulling off a direct hit from a scorpion against a "flipper". And if it's so easy to destroy, then why are there people who go +30 in 20+ games in a row using it?

You don't even have to have that much experience in a banshee to be able to get at least a spree with it. The Scorpion is vulnerable to every single weapon on the map (literally, even your fist). The Banshee, on the other hand, isn't. Plasma Launchers and Rockets will only land a hit against someone who doesn't know how to use a banshee, small arms fire will only attract it's attention, and the only two weapons that are effective against someone who has any experience in a banshee are the Sniper Rifle and perhaps a lucky shot with the Spartan Laser.

Oh, and if you get REALLY lucky, you can take it down with a donkey punch. However, you still end up dead in that scenario.

The fact of the matter is the Banshee is the hardest to kill and easiest to kill with vehicle on Halo Reach. That makes it OP.

Yeah, extra banshee armor plating would be nice.

Only if they added some extra armor plating to all of the other vehicles as well, and took away the banshees unlimited evades.

I mean seriously, it's a bit of a joke that you can kill a Scorpion tank (a vehicle that is SUPPOSED to be small arms resistant) with the smallest arms in the game (e.g. the magnum and plasma pistol).

The Banshee is almost as bad as the Scorpion when it comes to being overpowered.

I'm not asking for more destruction on the banshee but instead that it makes the tank take more damage. I also want to see the falcon have a little bit more health and I don't want it to be destroyed by one blow by a banshee.

I'm not asking for more destruction on the banshee but instead that it makes the tank take more damage. I also want to see the falcon have a little bit more health and I don't want it to be destroyed by one blow by a banshee.

I'm going to assume that by "it makes the tank take more damage" you mean you want it to be more powerful. Go read the Directors post. If you still want a more powerful Banshee, then keep reading it until you don't. The Falcon doesn't need more health, all that needs ti happen is the Banshee needs to be weakened so the Falcon can take more hits from it without being destroyed.

• 3 weeks later...

I see that falcons are back. Wow, I hope the also have hornets. Hornets were personally harder to drive but I still like them better.

If there are falcons, give the driver gunner capabilities. At least a weak gun. I hate being a flying target.

I agree.

• 5 weeks later...

lol, the banshee in Halo is fixed, having a flip/roll rate similar to that of Halo 3's banshee.

The Scorpion in that picture may just be a placeholder model for a slightly updated scorpion

Falcon and Hornet are confirmed for Halo 4

There is some pretty compelling evidence that the pelican will infact be useable in halo 4. Watch the end of the Spartan Ops mission and you can see the pelican has 2 turret at the back, not unlike the Falcon.

The best thing about the War games canon is that 343i can include any vehicle they want, as it can be "simulated from prior records" on the training floor

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who believe some things are over powered, heres a tip, halos weapons and vehicles have been equally balanced and rely on skill to use them. some people can destroy scorpions with banshees easily, but if you are skilled with a scorpion, it might not be so easy for the banshee driver to kill you.

YAY!!!! The Falcons are back!!! I don't really like the Hornets all that well. :thumbsup:

The hornets were alright cus the driver could actually defend himself and not have to relie on two turret gunners, he had machine guns and rockets so it was pretty effective. The Falcon would be a lot better if the driver had somesort of defence incase his gunners bail or get killed.

Anyway...Personally i think the scorpian is underpowered and should be upgraded with a canister shell and a second main gun xD