Halo 4: Free Fall

Minuette

Okay after reading up on a wiki because some guy on the forums decided to go all hate on Halo 4, Okay I now disregard what I said about the free fall scene while in a vehicle in the beginning mission, I looked at the

MJOLNIR Mark VII Powered Assault Armor

part since Master chief is currently outfitted with it, The link will be at the bottom to prove this information is correct since most of you like to see a reliable source, Okay it says that the Mark VII has a

• Next-gen fusion-plasma hybrid power system.
  • Atmospheric insertion systems.
  • Slipspace de-insertion capability.
  • Active AI transfer protocols.
  • Limited shaping of the energy shield (partial overlaps, airfoils etc.).

What the atmospheric insertion system means is that it would allow a spartan to free fall (Oooorah!) from space without a reentry vehicle such as a ODST's SOEIV (Drop Pod) no other information has been told about it but any previous armor tried this would have been proven fatal, since we all know that Master Chief almost died from a 2 Kilo fall in Halo 3, So I think that Master Chief would be doing it Geromino style out of the forward unto dawn maybe.... to prove this go to the trailer and when it shows master chief clench his hand quickly pause it and you can clearly see the wreckage of the ship behind him and his assault rifle laying next to him, he made a huge entrance, I guess thats how he does him entrances but oh well.

Source: http://halo.wikia.co...d_Assault_Armor

_New Info down below! and a new theory of course ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now Like I said in my other topic about a awesome crashing scene, that maybe Master chief will strap and ramp off the cargo bay since the Arbiter got back to earth in the cockpit section of the dawn

I have found this picture that might lead master chief to drive of the dawn in a warthog

538258_373188499408527_772510788_n.jpgas you see the dawn is breaking up in the atmosphere *cries I will miss you* So will 343 decide to make a epic epic first mission Vehicle level? or just a simple jump off and free fall? Cortana may not suggest that but will point out a cargo area and make it more interesting, do you believe 343 will take the info from here

[media=]

[/media]

or just a regular free fall?

Edited by TheDarkestHour

Now are we supposed to think a Spartan can survive his armor hitting the ground at Free Fall, considering his/her weight...when he/she can be killed with a single clip from an assualt rifle? The Kinetic energy here does not add up...then again...better not second guess the science too much. Its not as if Halo is good beacuse it makes sense.

Now are we supposed to think a Spartan can survive his armor hitting the ground at Free Fall, considering his/her weight...when he/she can be killed with a single clip from an assualt rifle? The Kinetic energy here does not add up...then again...better not second guess the science too much. Its not as if Halo is good beacuse it makes sense.

Your forgetting dear sir that energy shields have the ability to spread kinetic energy (halo ce book... I think) and also the the suits have a pressure system in them which could help.