Does anyone have xbox live codes?

klyepete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are a couple of scams on the internet, but there is this thing that allows you to watch ads and take surveys to slowly but surely earn stuff that you can buy on Amazon.com. Just google search "Points2shop" and it should be the first link.

The way it works is they reward you for taking surveys and watching ads and such. It takes a long time to be able to save up enough points, but it's free. And it has XBL Gold cards and MSP cards on it as well. Anything you can get on Amazon you can get on there, because they are partnered with Amazon.

There are a couple of scams on the internet, but there is this thing that allows you to watch ads and take surveys to slowly but surely earn stuff that you can buy on Amazon.com. Just google search "Points2shop" and it should be the first link.

The way it works is they reward you for taking surveys and watching ads and such. It takes a long time to be able to save up enough points, but it's free. And it has XBL Gold cards and MSP cards on it as well. Anything you can get on Amazon you can get on there, because they are partnered with Amazon.

Points2Shop is a trustworthy site, they're in cooporation with Amazon, I got one of my headsets from P2S, a dattel communicator headset :)

I would try that. BTW the staff on the site are really nice.