Where Are You Pre-Ordering Halo 4 From?

VEF214

Curious to see where everyone is pre-ordering from and for what reasons. I'm still trying to make up my mind, since there are so many different pre-order bonuses floating around at the moment. Any suggestions? If there is a complete pre-order bonus list I'd like to see it as well. Imo, I hate it when pre-order bonuses are scattered around so much. At least there are only 2 editions of the game. Standard for just the game, and limited with most of the extras included. The edition side is logical and not frustrating (coughAC3cough), pre-order bonuses well... bad situation. Too many items scattered over too many retailers. Horrible gaming trend going on atm. What do you think?

Also, do you think all the pre-order bonus skins/armors/emblems will come out as a small DLC pack in the future? Or will players be playing a game in the future where they don't ever have access to all of its content?

Convince me where I should pre-order from! Or where the best deal is (most items for the least amount of money.)

Thanks.

Let me get this straight... if I preorder from Game (UK) I get the Oceanic armor and an Arctic BR Skin. Is Oceanic an ARMOR SET, a SKIN FOR ALL ARMORS, or a SKIN FOR ONE ARMOR??? :thumbdown:

It's so confusing... the one I REALLY WANT is Locus. So some stores give skins, some give armor, some give helmets?? :( somebody please explain in Layman's terms.

I'm pre-ordering it from bestbuy and going to pick it up at the midnight launch and i'll be doing some Crush, Kill, Destroy, and Swag on campaign and maybe some multiplayer if I don't drop into a coma from sleep deprivation .