Do you think that Halo: Reach will go back on the Pro Circuit?

ZOMBIE SLA3R 13

As we all know that Halo is off the pro circuit for the spring championship do you think that theres a chance it will be back on the next stop.

Watching the Starcraft 2 at spring championship i noticed a LOT of bring halo back posters and yes a 'i love pistola' poster as well

Please express your thoughts on this topic.

It's not great as a spectator sport, but they'd be silly to not realize how huge of a draw Halo is for their events. Outside of Korea, I'd wager there's a LOT more Halo players than Starcraft.

But not enough people go, it costs WAY more to uphold a tourbament for halo then starcraft, and if people don't turn up for the events, they lose profit, a lot more then they would ever lose from starcraft, Starcraft is a win win situation, as loads of people will turn up, so they will make heavy profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo Reach will not ever go back to where Halo use to be.

Our only hope it H4.... But to get this we need a ranking structure that is competitive!!!

What kind of ranking system the decide to use will have absolutely no impact on whether its on the MLG circuit whatsoever. It doesn't affect anyone's ability to be good at the game or how fun it is to watch.

What kind of ranking system the decide to use will have absolutely no impact on whether its on the MLG circuit whatsoever. It doesn't affect anyone's ability to be good at the game or how fun it is to watch.

It kind of will, as it will change the skill gap, so we will know the good from bad,

Just, trust me, ranking system has a huge say.

I dont see how a rank system effects the quality of MLG at all. MLG is open to everyone correct? If someone has the money and time to participate they should be able to. Limiting access or eligability based on a rank is a bit biased. Not everyone who has amazing skill has time to put into a rank. That would be like saying that because you are over level "xx", you can no longer go into any other mm playlist other than mlg. Segregation based on status does not.boad well.for anyone.

HALo should be there, but HALO 3 sould represent. Halo 3 better represents the Halo Series than Reach. Reach changed a lot of things and th only thing i enjoyed was new gamemodes and forge world. I almost instantly went back to Halo 3.

• Like 2

HALo should be there, but HALO 3 sould represent. Halo 3 better represents the Halo Series than Reach. Reach changed a lot of things and th only thing i enjoyed was new gamemodes and forge world. I almost instantly went back to Halo 3.

I never really got into Reach. I really enjoyed the Beta, but even that was short lived fun. I was super hyped for it, and I played like crazy for a week straight. I went back to Halo 3 and never really look back. I still pop in the disc every so often to be disappointed with almost every aspect.

Halo Reach should stay OFF. Halo 3 should be put back ON.

I never really got into Reach. I really enjoyed the Beta, but even that was short lived fun. I was super hyped for it, and I played like crazy for a week straight. I went back to Halo 2 and never really look back. I still pop in the disc every so often to be disappointed with almost every aspect.

Halo Reach should stay OFF. Halo 2 should be put back ON.

Fixed.

• Like 1

Since I don't game much anymore, what was the exact stated reason by the MLG comms for taking it out? Was it lack of spectating interest or the players that decided it? The reason matters, and I am searching for an answer before I post if it should be back or not.

Since I don't game much anymore, what was the exact stated reason by the MLG comms for taking it out? Was it lack of spectating interest or the players that decided it? The reason matters, and I am searching for an answer before I post if it should be back or not.

Losing much more money then they were because it was reach, and the fact that no sponsors actually wanted to support it, they threatened to leave MLG. so....

I dont get it. According to the statistic data Bungie released back in April, Reach had some pretty impressive stats in 2 years compared to Halo 3's 4 year mark. I forget exactly where the link is on B-net, but they released it in the form of a wallpaer with the Halo stats stretching all game titles. They then broke it down to matches per month, and reach trumped halo 3 with matches per month. So if more matches are played on reach than Halo3, how is reach a flop? If it sees more activity that contradicts what MLG is thinking doesn't it?

I hope you guys do get some halo love back in MLG. Heres hoping for it!

I dont get it. According to the statistic data Bungie released back in April, Reach had some pretty impressive stats in 2 years compared to Halo 3's 4 year mark. I forget exactly where the link is on B-net, but they released it in the form of a wallpaer with the Halo stats stretching all game titles. They then broke it down to matches per month, and reach trumped halo 3 with matches per month. So if more matches are played on reach than Halo3, how is reach a flop? If it sees more activity that contradicts what MLG is thinking doesn't it?

I hope you guys do get some halo love back in MLG. Heres hoping for it!

I don't play MLG so I might be wrong here... but wouldn't the addition of loadouts and bloom attract a more casual crowd and turn away the competitive minded MLG type players. SO more activity might have resulted in less MLG activity. IDK.

Sometimes whats fun to play isn't fun to watch. (that I know for a fact)