Up Close With The Halo 4 Controller

Archangel Tyrael

halo4controller_610.jpg

It appears the Halo 4 controller will in fact be sold separately from the console. I need a new controller and this would be good for me.

Read below for more details

By: Kyle Hilliard

Alongside Halo 4, we're getting a

special edition Xbox 360 that includes a Halo 4 themed console and controller. Microsoft's Major Nelson has confirmed that the controller will be sold separately, and he's made a slightly out of focus video to prove it.

You can check out the video below to see the controller up close. It has blue lights instead of green around the home button, it's mostly see-through, and it has the face d-pad that be rotated to a more comfortable position. In the video, Mr. Nelson also outlines the Xbox 360 essentials pack that includes a controller, a media remote, a 6.5' high-speed HDMI cable, and three months of Xbox Live Gold.

Both The Essentials Pack and the Halo 4 controller will will be available next month.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Halo 3: ODST and i believe Halo: Reach both each had controllers set for individual sale, also with purchase you should recieve a avatar award kind of deal. (like the falcon avatar prop for Halo: Reach). any idea what it is for Halo 4.

that is providing they have one, I'm sure they will but just wondering