Azaxx

unsc_display_screen_wallpaper__v2_by_echoleader-d57izpy.jpg

I found this while going over some news on the interwebs. And found this interesting picture.

What I noticed are the following interesting items.

War Assets

• Cyclops MK.II
  • UH-144 Falcon

Personnel

Majestic squad

• S179
  • S104
  • S043

Simulation Types

• Infection
  • S.W.A.T.
  • Rocket Race
  • Objective Gametypes
  • Team Slayer

What are your thoughts on the information given?

Post in The Section Below About Your Thoughts. :D

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

No offence but i really hope that 343 industries doesn't seperate objective and slayer game modes into two different game mode options because on halo reach no one plays team objective and on team slayer its ******* boring because of the fact that everyone votes for team DMR's or hardcore slayer it just really gets f***ing boring to constantly have to play so competetive types like that i just want to play some f***ing normal slayer with assault rifle's and mangnum's, it just leaves me so depressed that i have to play the fun classic modes on big team battle that allso has only DMR's!!! Hopefully 343 industries will realize this that its f***ing boring over time to play only slayer and and team objective seperately. allso hopefully they will seperate free for all and rumble pit rumble pit is ment for more crazy stuff and free for all is ment for some fun/competive free for all with odd ball and juggernaut Why the f**k did they have to put all the ridicilus game modes and unfun game modes in the same pile if someone wants to play hardcore free for all or team DMR's put them seperately and let us enjoy the normal fun modes!!!!!!! ok im calm now