The Reason Why Mlg wont Be On Halo 4

Dog

8a29c055f20e783018d824f3f2571d2a.jpg

Mlg was usually In Every Halo,but what happened to halo 4?

Sundance DiGiovanni has revealed on Jan. 19 through Twitter that Major League Gaming won’t be featuring “Halo 4.” The Co-Founder and CEO of MLG offered a brief explanation as to why this was the case and then went on to thank the “Halo” community. You can check out some screens from the first-person shooting video game in picture on the top of this article and the comments from Sundance DiGiovanni below (courtesy of MLGSundance Twitter):

MLG signed its side of the console shooter deal for 2013. The game in the deal was not Halo. Once deal is countersigned we will announce. I have loved almost every minute of our time with Halo and wish the competitive Halo community the best. It was a good run. Thank you to all the people who contributed to the many amazing "I was there" MLG Halo moments. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Halo 4” is the latest entry into the popular video game series. The fourth main title marked a significant change as it was produce by a new development studio in 343 Industries, who has previously responsible for the high-definition remastered port of “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.” The first-person shooter also signaled the beginning of the “Reclaimer Trilogy” storyline.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ah, that's a shame. Oh well though, nothing lasts forever. What matters is Halo is still fun, and has it's competative componites. (If you agree, that's fine, but don't try and argue with me. I've had the "Halo isn't competitive Argument before. It's still competitive It's just different. Anyways. The game's still fantastic, still fun, and can still be VERY competitive While I do enjoy CoD, Halo 4 will always be superior, for it's better balance, and better combat, and lack of cheap ****, such as bouncing betties, claymores, and all that lovely bull****.

Wait, no MLG at all?... as in, there are no more official MLG players for halo anymore since mlg isnt with halo anymore? or are they JUST talking about the playlist in matchmaking.

Both I think.

They're not signing because, and this is just speculation, Halo 4 population has fallen dramatically and that Black ops 2 is MLG. I can't believe a game hyped up as being the bast game ever on the Xbox is such a flop less than 90000 players at peak each day now.

this is a bummer. I feel bad for all of you MLG players, but I wasn't too much of a MLG player. but I do know your pain. over all halo 4 was a very good game. and chase S201 i agree nothing lasts forever. and MLG 1INT3N3S i do too miss bungie.

Well....****..came to halo AFTER it was at it's peak....oh well I still love it..maybe you guys are looking at it the wrong way...well ill just wait and see what happens..if one half of bungie was right to move on or the other had enough love to keep the torch of success lite..

The fact that they didn't push hard enough to get Halo 4 into MLG is a huge NO NO. Halo is what made MLG what it is, not COD. It has been said that Halo Reach is what made Halo less popular, but to turn your back on wha made you doesn't say much for MLG either. This is not what is going to help revive Halo, in fact this could be the final knife Competitive Halo can take. DEAR GOD I HOPE NOT

I've never been a MLG competetive player, but I see a real value in that community. It's crazy to me that the series that made MLG popular is now being shunned. Competetive based Halo play is a bit more difficult to define in H4, but I don't think that it's impossible. With the right set of standard gametype rules for competition based play, there's no reason that a grassroots movement can't begin once again. MLG started small, and they may live to regret the decision with enough work and support of a new league. Make it happen MLG players... it is how you suppliment income after all.

To say they ****** this up is an understatement, 343 has destroyed halo apparently..... and their goes the only leftover creditably of MLG if cod is there big thing now then damn how they have fallen.

To say they ****** this up is an understatement, 343 has destroyed halo apparently..... and their goes the only leftover creditably of MLG if cod is there big thing now then damn how they have fallen.

You try continuing a massive video game series from basically scratch, and we'll get back to you on that.

They're not signing because, and this is just speculation, Halo 4 population has fallen dramatically and that Black ops 2 is MLG. I can't believe a game hyped up as being the bast game ever on the Xbox is such a flop less than 90000 players at peak each day now.

Population count doesn't necessarily dictate how good a game is...