The Reason Why Mlg wont Be On Halo 4

Dog

8a29c055f20e783018d824f3f2571d2a.jpg

Mlg was usually In Every Halo,but what happened to halo 4?

Sundance DiGiovanni has revealed on Jan. 19 through Twitter that Major League Gaming won’t be featuring “Halo 4.” The Co-Founder and CEO of MLG offered a brief explanation as to why this was the case and then went on to thank the “Halo” community. You can check out some screens from the first-person shooting video game in picture on the top of this article and the comments from Sundance DiGiovanni below (courtesy of MLGSundance Twitter):

MLG signed its side of the console shooter deal for 2013. The game in the deal was not Halo. Once deal is countersigned we will announce. I have loved almost every minute of our time with Halo and wish the competitive Halo community the best. It was a good run. Thank you to all the people who contributed to the many amazing "I was there" MLG Halo moments. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Halo 4” is the latest entry into the popular video game series. The fourth main title marked a significant change as it was produce by a new development studio in 343 Industries, who has previously responsible for the high-definition remastered port of “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.” The first-person shooter also signaled the beginning of the “Reclaimer Trilogy” storyline.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments