The Reason Why Mlg wont Be On Halo 4

Dog

8a29c055f20e783018d824f3f2571d2a.jpg

Mlg was usually In Every Halo,but what happened to halo 4?

Sundance DiGiovanni has revealed on Jan. 19 through Twitter that Major League Gaming won’t be featuring “Halo 4.” The Co-Founder and CEO of MLG offered a brief explanation as to why this was the case and then went on to thank the “Halo” community. You can check out some screens from the first-person shooting video game in picture on the top of this article and the comments from Sundance DiGiovanni below (courtesy of MLGSundance Twitter):

MLG signed its side of the console shooter deal for 2013. The game in the deal was not Halo. Once deal is countersigned we will announce. I have loved almost every minute of our time with Halo and wish the competitive Halo community the best. It was a good run. Thank you to all the people who contributed to the many amazing "I was there" MLG Halo moments. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Halo 4” is the latest entry into the popular video game series. The fourth main title marked a significant change as it was produce by a new development studio in 343 Industries, who has previously responsible for the high-definition remastered port of “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.” The first-person shooter also signaled the beginning of the “Reclaimer Trilogy” storyline.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

it truly is insane what is happening. I was at MLG Dallas in November last year and that was thee biggest section in the entire event with the runner up being StarCraft 2 and League of Legends. the fact that the only thing to compete with halos fan base at MLG was nothing but PC Games is highly disturbing, with CoD games being nothing but connection based with zero Gun Play like it used to be, I would be highly disappointed in the league if they picked that as halos replacement

I've never been a MLG competetive player, but I see a real value in that community. It's crazy to me that the series that made MLG popular is now being shunned. Competetive based Halo play is a bit more difficult to define in H4, but I don't think that it's impossible. With the right set of standard gametype rules for competition based play, there's no reason that a grassroots movement can't begin once again. MLG started small, and they may live to regret the decision with enough work and support of a new league. Make it happen MLG players... it is how you suppliment income after all.

343i is shutting Halo 2 PC Down and taking it offline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because of the "20" people only playing it.... which i really find hard to believe........

SIGN THE PETITION TO KEEP IT ONLINE AND IN HOPES OF GETTING IT SAVED AND UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.change.o...hare_after_sign

Ok, Ok I get that sooooooo many people love halo 2but if only "20" (Find it hard to belive too, But if only 20)

People are playing it then its a waste of money keeping it up! I dont play it but I singed the petition anyways because I dont wanna ruin fellow halo fans gameplay

Everyone, Microsoft wouldn't allow MLG to have Halo 4 in the pro circuit. MLG truthfully wanted Halo 4 on the circuit but sadly couldn't get it. Besides, MLg's contract conflicted with the virgin gaming contract which may or may not be doing more tournaments for halo 4.