Remade Map confirmed to be returning in halo 4

Adam91

Blood%2BGulch.jpg

Information From Frank's Twitter

Frank O'Connor has tweeted confirming that a map remake will be in Halo 4. He has not confirmed which map it is yet but gives a very brief description.

Here is what he said:

"Halo 4 only includes one map remake. I know what it is, it is good. It will cause the least drama of any new thing. It is NOT Small."

I'm thinking maybe its Blood Gulch but who knows, leave a comment on what map you want it to be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

No I don't think It will be. Blood gulch was already remade in Reach's forge world so I doubt they'd do it again. I think It may be a halo 3 map... Perhaps Valhalla. They said not big so it couldn't be Guardian, and the pit is used in MLG maps. It might be blood gulch might not... never know...

it is already seen in the forge demo that the round bunker will be returning in halo 4 this could be nothing but it does push alot of emphasis on BG possibility. BG is a map that is a halo legend why mess with a good thing.

i hope that its death island or sand trap, i think it wont be blood gulch because its already had a remake in reach, it might be the pit from halo 3 because all mlg players love that map soo much

BloodGulch is not even on the list of remakes and never will be. it has already been remade a zillion times, and is a focal point for many Foge maps in Reach. Here is my list based on massive maps that have yet to see any type of remake or Forge remake to date...

Halo 1: Gephyrophobia / Infinity / Danger Canyon

Halo 2: Waterworks / Colossus

Halo 3: Last Resort / Highground

It's gotta be one of them..hopefully Infinity finally!

@Twinreaper

Last Resort already IS a remake of Zanzibar from Halo 2.

Im going to say its probably either Waterworks, Sandtrap, or Containment. All three don't play like any other maps from the Halo series. very unique maps that were kind of ahead of their multiplayer time.

its valhalla... and im slightly dissappointed that its the only map coming back but then again im excited to see whats going to come from halo 4... i also learned that there wont be a large forge map like forgeworld... DX.. anyways i cant wait...

They should add sand trap into Halo 4, and I would also like to see them build a giant forge map similar to Forge World and possibly bring it out in new DLC, these new maps aren't the best for Forge, I must admit they have added great features for forge, however I am really enjoying this new "lock" feature as it has come in use many times.

it has to be narrows for snipers, blood gulch for big teams, high ground for objectives, construct for free for all, or black out for every thing.

i personally hope its narrows or black out, but all of the above listed would be good...hell it would be great if they did all of em.

"Containment", one of the neat DLC maps from Halo 2, was a cool one that should be reintroduced. AND, we certainly can't forget about Terminal, which had the train that blasted through the middle of the map every two minutes or so.

Also, remember Headlong? The city map from Halo 2? Excellent for everything from SWAT to CTF. It even had suspended section of road, held up by a crane, that would move as you moved across it. Excellent!

I'm a HUGE forge fan and a map I loved forging on was definitely "forge world." I know its not as classic as "BG" but forge world had the best forging environment ever for forging. I think we could all agree with that.