More Flood Gameplay on Complex

Archangel Tyrael

halo-4-brings-back-the-flood.jpg

A 7 minute gameplay on the map Complex with the game mode "Flood".The pistol is still in and we get to choose 1 of 3 loadouts from Flood and Human alike. It appears you can choose Camo, Hardlight Shield and Thruster pack. I am not sure exactly what side can do what but Camo is for both sides and i haven't saw a Human with Thruster pack and i have not saw a Flood yet with a Hardlight Shield. Give me your thoughts on this.

From and By:

ducain23

Original Video:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

He said: now don't allow me to give oneself over to blind emotions, i wouldn't be the same without good man. Karen Millen Yellow Floral Playsuit Pn066 karen millen new season dresses for wedding Well, it certainly is an apt example to describe the vision of excellent Ralph , when it introduced its range of male below the label Polo Fashion ingredients in 1968. Karen Millen Dresses Black Gray Karen Millen Skirts SP077 Ella's, the popular but small diner (great hamburgers) at California and Presidio, will double in size it's taken over the space next door and will add a full bar. Karen Millen Colourblock Firebrick Multi Karen Millen Fun Cotton Dress Blue Multi Dn250 Et voil wasn long before handbag designer Olympia LeTan called Spade out as big fat copycat for the uncanny resemblance to her own recent line of clutches designed to resemble wait for it old books. Karen Millen Printed Jersey Dress Black Dp066 Every time you said, i rarely come to the world, but now i think, i came to the world just to suffer. karen millen las vegas Karen Millen Km170 Black/Red Block Stripe Knit Dress I write this article is very immature, to cultivate, to nourish. Karen Millen DP216 Dramatic Cut-out Dress karen millen manchester I took on the side, continue to touch kk, you like cats? Karen Millen Kp076 Stripe Sequin Knit Tunic Black Multi karen millen outlet london When mma and the UFC first came on the scene several years ago, there were only 3 rules. Karen Millen Double Layer Sheer Dress Black Dn220

qqxxktai http://mohammadalabed.com/abouts/karen-millen-uk/UK-Karen-Millen-Dresses-karen-millen-skirts-for-men-UK-991.asp cycfyazt