Microsoft Paying Players For Their Halo 4 Activity

Archangel Tyrael

orangedude610.jpg

Microsoft rewarding players with a max of 600 Microsoft points for playing Halo 4.

Read below for more details

Who said gaming doesn't pay? Xbox Live Rewards members can score Microsoft Points for their time spent playing multiplayer matches. You may not want to quit your day job, however.

The program is laid out on Microsoft's

Xbox Rewards site. Members earn points by accruing time in Halo 4 multiplayer. Spend 35-70+ hours and you'll get 100 Microsoft Points. If you play between 70-140 hours, you get 300 Microsoft Points. The highest tier is for players who frag their way through more than 140 hours. The prize? How does 600 Microsoft Points grab you? For players who already plan on creating a couch divot, it's a nice bonus. If you think it's a worthy time investment in and of itself, you may want to think this through. You're earning about five cents an hour at the highest tier, which you could probably make scouring for change in parking garages. Oh well.

You can also earn 200 or 100 MS Points for spending 3,000 or 1,500 points respectively on Halo content, with a cap of 800 Microsoft Points ($10).

Also, you need to fulfill the requirements before November ends. Set aside a little over six hours a day in multiplayer, and those 600 Microsoft Points can be yours!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I don't really mean to compare them, I know I said Bungie would have done a way better job, I guess I was raging at the kid who said 343 did a better job than Bungie could ever do xD That's kind of impossible because Bungie is the starter of Halo. I think Halo 4 is very addicting, I love playing it, and I play it a lot, just because Halo is made by a different company than it first started off with, it's still a good game.

But I sure do miss the old good gametypes: Team Snipers, Team Double, Loan Wolf, etc. I know they will probably make them in the future, if they did it would be even better for Halo fans! I hope this game out sells Black Ops 2.

Sorry about my rant <3 I was just a bit insulted, because I am a Halo addict. .-.

- Sassy♥

I don't really mean to compare them, I know I said Bungie would have done a way better job, I guess I was raging at the kid who said 343 did a better job than Bungie could ever do xD That's kind of impossible because Bungie is the starter of Halo. I think Halo 4 is very addicting, I love playing it, and I play it a lot, just because Halo is made by a different company than it first started off with, it's still a good game.

But I sure do miss the old good gametypes: Team Snipers, Team Double, Loan Wolf, etc. I know they will probably make them in the future, if they did it would be even better for Halo fans! I hope this game out sells Black Ops 2.

Sorry about my rant <3 I was just a bit insulted, because I am a Halo addict. .-.

- Sassy♥

Shut up cod owns u noob ill pwn u in 1 v 1 quickscopes this gril talks some **** 343 sucks bungie all the way bungie is way better but no one is better than treyarch so u shut up 1 v 1 quickscopes now cod pwns yeahhhhhhhhh this girl is a noob i could kill her in 1 shot in cod easy yeah yeah i challenge u 343 sucks every body dont listen to this girl noob cod owns yeahhhhhh 343 sucks and bungie owns dont listen to this girl ! she talks ****

i love this game i do i no life it all day eceryday but what makes me mad that they had no UNSC air vehicles or bring back the UNSC Smg that is the gun that made spartans alot better

halo 4 is a good game but they couldve improved a little more i still think if they had a couple of bungie people with them wouldve made this game by far the best ever

all these people hating 343 are stupid and the think 343 is paying people to play the game is wrong because microsoft is doing that and the only reason there doing that is because they want players to have a challenge and I think 343 has potential

i love this game i do i no life it all day eceryday but what makes me mad that they had no UNSC air vehicles or bring back the UNSC Smg that is the gun that made spartans alot better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_cRZ24BVKM halo 4 is a good game but they couldve improved a little more i still think if they had a couple of bungie people with them wouldve made this game by far the best ever

most people from bungie went to 343 dude

This is not saved because the multiplayer arrogance of 343 in finding that he knew the Halo and its fans resulted in this "masterpiece" they could have their ideas implemented gradually in different game modes, were radical and now Halo has lost its soul, and many of your players!

all these people hating 343 are stupid and the think 343 is paying people to play the game is wrong because microsoft is doing that and the only reason there doing that is because they want players to have a challenge and I think 343 has potential

343 direction "creative" copied other games it is not to have potential!

Louis Vuitton Handbags: Advertisements Feature Modest Models Nowadays

Prior to beginning any sort of type of a bleaching teeth software, make certain to visit your dentist and have http://turl.ca/jpakwd cleaning up and search for. This could in fact be all you need to hire a good, white look. It will also allow your louis vuitton handbags dental practitioner to confirm your gums since these lightening therapies really must not be used as soon as the gum area are irritated.

Style: Designers of reproduction bags design their products around the most recent and most popular fads in the fashion accessory business. At Leading 1 Handbags, we thoroughly examine each of Louis Vuitton periodic lines, after that hand-pick the most popular items for replication. Our stock shows the most sought-after louis vuitton purses, wallets, and sunglasses. When acquiring some of the trendier styles, such as bold animal prints or streamlined metallic fabrics, going artificial is a wise move, because you most likely won be carrying these transitory fashions year-round.

Paris Style Week delivered their last spring/summer 2012 collection down the catwalk yesterday and left Fashionistas all over hysterically making desire listings for the upcoming warm weather period. The fads which appeared in Paris were slightly different louis vuitton canada exactly what was shown in New York, London and Milan. Paris offered the style world pastel shades, knee-length hemlines, structure and clean, classic handbags which can last a life-time.

The function is that you do not require to remain in bed mattress the entire day to relaxation and chill out. Why rule out a walk in a calm woodland to unique your head in the stress at perform Or chat in addition to your kids or partner while you uncover the different trails, your conversation undisturbed by Television or also the mobile phone.

Regularly calculate your gain margin to be specific exactly what you cost, after expenses and overhead, pays you a wonderful residing. Treatment expenses, overhead and pay-roll merely isn't really adequate.

As all we know, LV is a renowned brand all around the world nowadays.LV experienced the revolution of fashion trend and survived throughout the fluctuate of style trend. LV bags are made from the finest and greatest product readily available. lv bags are made with vinyl layered canvas likewise known as PVC.Sewing on any LV purse is right, well made and specific to excellence with no loose dangers. The unique tartan design which is more louis vuitton canada the LV check lv has become of the most preferred and a lot of wished layouts in the entire broad world. No marvel that on the planet today, there's LV branded louis vuitton uk outlets and franchise business in various countries ranging all around the world.

Such sort of consumers possess a big percentage in getting the louis vuitton uk louis vuitton purses along with comparatively bottom cost. The professional also stated that the luxury products dealerships have a great know-how about this point, so first of all they will introduce into perfume and fittings when they present in to a brand.

We didn't do much Sunday and instead of taking a trip preferred to stay at home and clean the van. I understand, however, that if joined gone anywhere, my shortage of purse would certainly have become a detriment.