Majestic Map Pack Video

Absolute Dog

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

these maps should have been in the game in the first place you already lost me as a player with the disorganisation of the playlists with the lack of structure also the lack of maps to play on and forge on. i held out for as long as i could but its just one big mess, and its not because im a noob im saying this cos im far from a noob trust me i just dont wana be ripped off.

yes the maps look great but i wont be buying them its too little too late for me sorry as the last pack was a huge dissapointment and i felt robbed, ive played halo since halo 2 and being one of only a handfull of games but this aint one of them anymore

I thought 343 made this game not Certain Affinity. Certain Affinity made forge for halo 4 and stuffed that up so how good will these maps really be?

Probably a lot better then the last map pack, Andy (formally Coach Bravo) has really been working hard with Certain Affinity and 343 to change how maps and gametypes are being dished out, I have no doubt in my mind that these maps are going to play a lot smoother then some original maps that launched with the game

I would soooo love to play these maps, but since I downloaded majestic maps my game won't work anymore. Everything else functions perfectly, I even purchased a new copy of Halo 4. Unreadable and can't even download from live. The console is fine, no corrupt data, no RRoD, nothing. I would appreciate ANY help here.

Downloaded these maps and am truly dissapointed.  All they are is boxes.  Literally almost entirely symmetric.  Its sad.  An actual battlefield is far from symmetric.  They were also way too small, and forget forge altogether with them.  Seriously 343...  Where is our forge world type map.  Where is the map we can throw ourselves at with vigure and have all the options available.  You are doing nothing but stifling creativity right now. 

Bring us huge maps, maps we can use the Pelican on, maps that we can have massive battles on, not these pansy little art projects.  Dont get me wrong, asthetically they are gorgeous maps.  But functionally, and as a player i really believe this, these maps are lame as hell. 

We want maps where using the tanks is actually a viable strategy, where you actually have to consider the terrain and where there is an actual challenge in avoiding long range and close range attacks. 

You can do so much better.  You blew the campaign out of the water.  It was amazing and beautiful, put that same kind of dedication into the maps please!  Stop doing the easy thing and being symmetrical and small.  Make the next map pack astounding and not some lame ass boxes.

Guest Colombia,Venezuela,México,Argentina...

Posted

Señores 343 Industries cordial saludo desde Colombia, primero que todo quiero que sepan que soy gran fanático de la saga de halo y todo lo relacionado con este, me gusta mucho su trabajo y todo lo que han hecho con esta gran franquicia desde halo 3, reach y 4, sin embargo halo 2 fue la puerta a la gloria de esta  franquicia  y aun lo sigue siendo, pero no me estoy contradiciendo como dije anteriormente hicieron un trabajo excelente con esta franquicia pero la pregunta seria porque cambiar tanto este gran juego no hablo de los personajes o la historia del juego hablo de la jugabilidad de esos detalles como los super saltos, dobles ráfagas con el rifle de batalla y todas estas cosas que hacían que este juego  fuera diferente a los demás y no uno mas del montón como lo noto ahora en halo 3, reach y 4? me gustaría que volvieran a las viejas raíces a lo que hizo este juego tan famoso y exitoso!, quisiera ver un halo 2 modificado con una nueva historia gráficas increíbles pero sin cambiar su esencia y  jugabilidad en halo 5. Les hablo de un lugar en donde todavía se juega halo 2, gracias por su atención prestada BYE