Archangel Tyrael

2820774-gallery-2.jpg

The patch for the rank reset glitch.

Read below for more details

Source:

Halo Waypoint

Halo 4 is officially here! Thank you to everybody who celebrated the occasion at one of our launch events, and we hope you’re enjoying the game. We have been overwhelmed at the response, and we’re grateful for your continued support.

As you can imagine, there are a tremendous number of new players connecting to Halo 4 right now. We’re aware that some users are experiencing occasional issues connecting to the Halo 4 services, and we are currently narrowing down possible solutions. We will be providing regular updates across all our channels, so stay tuned to the following places for the latest information:

Halo Waypoint Twitter

Halo 4 Facebook

Halo Waypoint Forums

Please report issues in this thread. Thank you for your patience, and we’ll continue working around the clock until the situation has been resolved.

3PM Update

We are narrowing down possible solutions. While we continue to investigate, we are aware of issues impacting the following server-side functions:

Spartan Rank (typically drops to 1)

• Spartan Ops

• File Share

• Service Record

• Commendations

• Challenges

• Custom Loadouts

• Armor Unlocks

Once you are able to connect to the server again, you will need to recreate your custom loadouts but your armor and SR should return to their normal state. We apologize for the inconvenience, and many thanks for your continued patience.

6PM Update

We’ve seen improvement and are still closely monitoring the situation. We'll provide another update this evening. Thank you for your patience.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

well I hope ONE thing is going to be patched soon, VEHICULE STEALING

because I'm sorry but it's not fair to steal the enemy team's mantis in capture the falg, it ruins the game and the pleasure of playing (I got banned because I was fed up of getting my mantis stealed all the time, but litterally ALL THE TIME)

so in capture the flag they steal the mantis in slayer they steal the mantis AND the banshee, wich leaves one team with two mantis and banshee and one with NOTHING that is completely UNFAIR and their is NO HONOR of playing like that so I hope 343 will patch this quikly because I already don't play Halo often but each time I play there is at least one match where one or THE WHOLE team will steal vehicules so you end up fighting in the spawn or even fighting TO CAPTURE YOU'RE OWN SPAWN

SO  PLEASE 343 patch this quikly it's getting really annoying (it would only penalize cheaters because the majority of players, I hope at least, are fair)