Halo 4 - TEAM SWAT UPDATE!

Archangel Tyrael

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Halo 4 is pretty much amazing. All the shots register and the game flow and everything else is good. There are only a few things I do not like about the game that they could fix to make the game better. 1. The AR is way to powerful and need to make adjustments.2. Going into the game while it has already started is not great and that also needs to be fix. other than that, the game is awesome and is by far they best.

From what I have played, Halo 4 does not seem as good as 3 or Reach, the online is way to fast paced for Halo and the added sprint does not help this. I'm not saying it's bad, the Promethean weapons are great and the campaign is very fun. Spartan Ops it also great. I'd give it a 7.5/10, where as Reach and 3 are easy nines. Sorry 343, you didn't do the best job. Sort the multi-player out!

I am very happy they will be adding team swat to multiplayer(as it should already have been on there) but I really hope there are alot more updates to come! This game as released feels like a beta version. No team swat, doubles, snipers, a very very limited map selection(I play the same 3 boards over and over in 4v4), it didn't even show the size of the file to download for multiplayer. And a mappack release right after release that i'm supposed to buy for $24.99 really burns my @ss. I have no problem with the gameplay tweaks or anything like that, but the content at time of release for multiplayer is shameful.

they want you to play other game types and not just flood to one or two, if you can play these game types for now then you might like them and actually play them sometimes. Because in my experiences all the way back in halo 1 some times there are less than 1000 people in playlists. That's horrible. They just want even numbers what, You don't have to whine about anything; No one is perfect including you so go whine to some one else and play the damn game instead of logging in a complaining about it!

i mean yea i agree that is lame that you have to unlock everything, but its styll awesome. yu just have to be skilled enuff, i thought regicide was pretty cool. remember, you dont get better unless you play somebody better than you. just keep goin at it

i have to agree campaign was god but that is about it not forge world map which made forge the best now you just have a bunch of crappy maps andplaying on most of them suck and the best game types are gone.. the BEST part of Halo was online but now it just sucks.. all my friends who play halo and my brother agree with me that the game is a WASTE of money

Forge World is utter crap compared to the THREE maps that have awesome Forge Capabilities. All the Forge World maps just seemed synonymous with each other because all of them were comprised of Forerunner structures. It had the same atmosphere. However with Erosion, Impact, and Ravine.... You get the feeling of Foundry, The ambiance of being in space, and Your basic Forge World map making on Ravine. Your opinion is wrong....

i was skeptical from the start when Bungie handed over halo to Microsoft, particularly 343 industries. I can understand now why that was so. You guys made halo 4 in many aspects very similar to games like call of duty and battlefield. I DONT LIKE WHEN I PLAY ONLINE AND GET PUT INTO A MATCH THATS ALREADY IN PROGRESS. One of the reasons I loved halo ws despite the fact that it may have taken a while sometimes to be put in match, you would atleast be in that match from START TO END. Instead, now you guys think it's cool to hop the bandwagon. You die in halo 4 so fast. I'm really disappointed in the game you made and I will not be recommending it to anyone

You die at the same rate..... If you're talking about how 3 guys manage to kill you while all they use is BR shots then yeah... You're going to die quickly. It seems more fast paced because of the Spawn Timer (Which is horrendous now but that's not the point.) Yes, somethings in the game are now similar to the other two games you specified... They're updating playlists every week so settle down. If you want old classic play style, create one. That's why they have all these customization options right? They'll have a classic playlist sooner or later so quit your moaning and groaning...

I completely agree. I don't like how you can join a game that's already in progress, and I would really like to see true skill leveling and an mlg playlist. But those are really my only complaints for the game. I love the game, it's different from the other halo's a bit, but I still love it. 343 did a great job with it and I have faith that they will fix all the bugs they can.

No, i like how you can join a game in progress, and anybody who has played the earlier Halo games would agree that being forced to play a 2v4 in Slayer/Swat is annoying since teammates leave and nobody else can join.

Where is Team Snipers? Grifball? Team Doubles? Action Sack? And what's with joining in progress? Why is it too easy for the infected in Flood? Their lunge is INSANE.

This game sucks... especially if you've been playing since CE.

i was skeptical from the start when Bungie handed over halo to Microsoft, particularly 343 industries. I can understand now why that was so. You guys made halo 4 in many aspects very similar to games like call of duty and battlefield. I DONT LIKE WHEN I PLAY ONLINE AND GET PUT INTO A MATCH THATS ALREADY IN PROGRESS. One of the reasons I loved halo ws despite the fact that it may have taken a while sometimes to be put in match, you would atleast be in that match from START TO END. Instead, now you guys think it's cool to hop the bandwagon. You die in halo 4 so fast. I'm really disappointed in the game you made and I will not be recommending it to anyone

Mmm maybe you... umm i duno.. suck??

I don't know where the proper place to submit feedback for a gametype is but I'll try here. I'v been playing swat since my Halo 2 days. I'm glad to see that is back. That being said, it needs work. I havn't gotten around to playtesting the tweaks I am about to prepose but im sure 343i pays people for things like that.

The biggest problem that Halo 4 SWAT has is pacing. Because of the added "sprint" feature, maps have been made larger to accomodate for this. However, since you can not sprint and shoot at the same time, SWAT games tend to be long and slow.

This is a simple fix, just increase movement speed. Also, as SWAT is designed to be a fast paced game, give the players the dexterity upgrade allowing for quicker reloads. Players will still sprint so maybe mobility for those who want it.

Overall, SWAT in Halo 4 is just not that enjoyable at its current pace.

and add

-NO LOADOUTS with dmrs, Br, ligth rifle or carbine

-WEAPONS NEED TO BE ON THE MAP, just like all the other halos

- Scrap promethean vision wtf is this ****

PLEASE listen to the community and make this game halo once again, not some cheap call of duty spin off with a halo skin added to it.... or at least make a halo classic matchmaking slayer list

Where is Team Snipers? Grifball? Team Doubles? Action Sack? And what's with joining in progress? Why is it too easy for the infected in Flood? Their lunge is INSANE.

This game sucks... especially if you've been playing since CE.

And people were like this with SWAT and look what they did, yes its true, they put it in...."sigh" people these days...if you dont like flood dont play it, joining in progress is a good idea, it just needs tweaks, all in all this game is waaaay better than the crap treyarc is coming up with, you got the game so enjoy the hard work 343 did for you to have a game this great.

No, i like how you can join a game in progress, and anybody who has played the earlier Halo games would agree that being forced to play a 2v4 in Slayer/Swat is annoying since teammates leave and nobody else can join.

People can join in when your teammates quit -_- play more halo bro.

and add

-NO LOADOUTS with dmrs, Br, ligth rifle or carbine

-WEAPONS NEED TO BE ON THE MAP, just like all the other halos

- Scrap promethean vision wtf is this ****

PLEASE listen to the community and make this game halo once again, not some cheap call of duty spin off with a halo skin added to it.... or at least make a halo classic matchmaking slayer list

You just realized you asked them to take off half the crap you use to make a class right? If youre so butthurt about classes play infinity slayer pro or SWAT. This is a forum not some place you go to cry and tell game developers to remove things when you lose, jeez.

The next match type to be released it Big Team Orgy. Basically everyone straps power swords onto their waists and f*cks eachother to death! But remember, like always if someone gets you from behind then your 'F*cked' instantly lol

Okay, some changed need to be made about the joining the game in process, the ranking system apperantly (Everyone complains about it) I do agree that you rank up too quickly, I have a lot of other things that could be fixed to make the game better, but right now I want to talk about some things that should be added to the game as in game types.

I think they should add:

Team Snipers

Free for all regular slayer

A gametype that you can win based on kills, and kills only(Like the other Halos)

Okay, screw it, how about you just add ALL of the gametypes from the other Halos into Halo 4? I mean, a lot more Halo fans would LOVE it so much, mainly me. I have nothing fun to play because I find most the gametypes boring, like Infinity Slayer, it's kind of lame. What happend when the game was just judged by kills and had no annoying points? I mean it's cool that you get points for assists, double kills, lucky gernades etc. but I just want a gametype where it's like Halo 2, 3, and Combat Evolved.

Forge World is utter crap compared to the THREE maps that have awesome Forge Capabilities. All the Forge World maps just seemed synonymous with each other because all of them were comprised of Forerunner structures. It had the same atmosphere. However with Erosion, Impact, and Ravine.... You get the feeling of Foundry, The ambiance of being in space, and Your basic Forge World map making on Ravine. Your opinion is wrong....

Opinions can't be wrong, if their judging something, after all,it's "your own opinion". If someone said that in their opinion that 9/11 was caused by a kitten, then it's true in their opinion. Just had to point that out, because opinions can't be wrong, it's what they think. (;