Halo 4 - TEAM SWAT UPDATE!

Archangel Tyrael

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What about rumble pit? Regicide is stupid. If you're winning you get gang-banged until you don't have the lead anymore. So it's better to stay behind, and make a run at the end. Really stupid IMO. I just want FFA slayer, with a side of objective. Oh yeah that's called RUMBLE PIT!

i was skeptical from the start when Bungie handed over halo to Microsoft, particularly 343 industries. I can understand now why that was so. You guys made halo 4 in many aspects very similar to games like call of duty and battlefield. I DONT LIKE WHEN I PLAY ONLINE AND GET PUT INTO A MATCH THATS ALREADY IN PROGRESS. One of the reasons I loved halo ws despite the fact that it may have taken a while sometimes to be put in match, you would atleast be in that match from START TO END. Instead, now you guys think it's cool to hop the bandwagon. You die in halo 4 so fast. I'm really disappointed in the game you made and I will not be recommending it to anyone

i was skeptical from the start when Bungie handed over halo to Microsoft, particularly 343 industries. I can understand now why that was so. You guys made halo 4 in many aspects very similar to games like call of duty and battlefield. I DONT LIKE WHEN I PLAY ONLINE AND GET PUT INTO A MATCH THATS ALREADY IN PROGRESS. One of the reasons I loved halo ws despite the fact that it may have taken a while sometimes to be put in match, you would atleast be in that match from START TO END. Instead, now you guys think it's cool to hop the bandwagon. You die in halo 4 so fast. I'm really disappointed in the game you made and I will not be recommending it to anyone

Halo 4 was on the good way(halo 3's way) But some things kill that game, join game already in progress, some weapons are cheated(DMR,rocket launcher,UNSC shotgun...)they are inequal and deal some dammage,vehicles deals some dammage but they are so weak...(the banshee is disgusting, the banshee of H1-2-3 was better).

Weapons and vehicles needs to be rebalanced,weapons disappear too quickly,few playlist need to be reviewed.

That game isnt finish,it was released too early...

look everyone needs to quit bitching 343 did a great job yes obviously they are still working bugs out of the playlists and games it just came out give them some slack. 343 made an excellent campaign and added some much needed new blood to the halo franchise my hat is off to you guys for that.

Maybe your just bad?

Maybe your just bad?

i have to agree campaign was god but that is about it not forge world map which made forge the best now you just have a bunch of crappy maps andplaying on most of them suck and the best game types are gone.. the BEST part of Halo was online but now it just sucks.. all my friends who play halo and my brother agree with me that the game is a WASTE of money

Halo 3 was appalling, so was ODST and Reach. I slammed 4 like Hell before I knew any of the details. Then I saw a few posts from 343, the dedication to making this game and listening to the fans was inspirational.

I bought it on release, taking a very big chance, and I am ashamed I didn't support this game sooner and placed my pre-order. Though not far in the campaign, I've not had a single bad experience in Spartan Ops or in any matchmaking mode.

You die quick if you're slow, distracted or just bad at this game - quit the whining and quitting.

Halo 4 seems to be awesome, but some things are terrible.Joining a game in progress is not so fun..anyway...good work!

I have not understood yet when team swat and team snipers are gonna be released..???

The game isn't the best Halo, obviously, as the original trilogy will always be the best, but it isnt bad. It is by far, better than anything else on the market in terms of FPS. The multiplayer modes in Halo have always been better than those in COD and Battlefield, and they still are. if more competitive modes come in the game will get even better, and when bugs are fixed it will continue on that road. For the first game of the series by 343, other fps companies may want to finally decide to be smart and take a note from 343, since they weren't smart enough to take them when Bungie was in charge.

Also, to you whiny *******, most of Halo is made for competitive gaming, like the previous ones. I have been online since Halo 2, and it has always been competitive online, so if your whining because you, "get killed to fast," go back to whining in COD where it takes a knife to your foot to kill you, then come back to Halo and try to say you get killed to fast.

I'm a large fan of everything 343 has brought to the franchise. There are too many people that complain about anything that looks or feels different to them. You can't continue to be successful without evolving.

Many people seem to be upset with the idea of joining a game partway through, yet I haven't heard one argument backing up why it's such a disgraceful thing to have happen. What if a teammate quits? You in other titles, you'd be screwed. Now you can get a replacement to bring the sides to an even number again.

I'm all for any effort to keep players in the game more and in the menus less. Keeping the same players between matches and joining teams mid way through games all go towards this goal. Keep up the good work!

Like crazy said, what's wrong with joining halfway through? I'm guessing none of you played any other Halo games online, because if you did, you would wish people could join halfway through when more than half your team gets disconnected and/or quits.

I am very happy they will be adding team swat to multiplayer(as it should already have been on there) but I really hope there are alot more updates to come! This game as released feels like a beta version. No team swat, doubles, snipers, a very very limited map selection(I play the same 3 boards over and over in 4v4), it didn't even show the size of the file to download for multiplayer. And a mappack release right after release that i'm supposed to buy for $24.99 really burns my @ss. I have no problem with the gameplay tweaks or anything like that, but the content at time of release for multiplayer is shameful.

The game isn't the best Halo, obviously, as the original trilogy will always be the best, but it isnt bad. It is by far, better than anything else on the market in terms of FPS. The multiplayer modes in Halo have always been better than those in COD and Battlefield, and they still are. if more competitive modes come in the game will get even better, and when bugs are fixed it will continue on that road. For the first game of the series by 343, other fps companies may want to finally decide to be smart and take a note from 343, since they weren't smart enough to take them when Bungie was in charge.

Also, to you whiny *******, most of Halo is made for competitive gaming, like the previous ones. I have been online since Halo 2, and it has always been competitive online, so if your whining because you, "get killed to fast," go back to whining in COD where it takes a knife to your foot to kill you, then come back to Halo and try to say you get killed to fast.

I completely agree. I don't like how you can join a game that's already in progress, and I would really like to see true skill leveling and an mlg playlist. But those are really my only complaints for the game. I love the game, it's different from the other halo's a bit, but I still love it. 343 did a great job with it and I have faith that they will fix all the bugs they can.