Halo 4 server connection problems being investigated

Dog

image_291608_thumb_wide300.jpg

It has been suggested that the problems may be linked to the release of new Halo 4 DLC on Monday.

"There are a few hundred players who have been unable to connect to our servers since yesterday," acknowledged a member of the Halo Waypoint forum team. "We're investigating now and hope to have an update soon."

Another moderator said more recently: "The number of players in the fallback hoppers has dropped, however there are still people experiencing problems accessing the main servers. We'll continue to investigate and push out fixes until these issues are resolved."

An entry on the Halo Waypoint Twitter account also says: "We're actively investigating the server issues. Apologies for the inconvenience."

343 has requested that players experiencing connection problems share their Gamertag and location on the Halo Waypoint forums.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

bummer that im experiencing problems on the server also on game play since the changes need help asap costs a bomb just play problems need to be fixed 

I have acquired gives to do unknown outlets at finance institutions, coach areas, property sales/model showrooms, accommodations, kate sapde バッグ ケイトスペード バッグ ケイトスペード バッグ 新作 2013,サマンサタバサ バッグ 新作 サマンサタバサ バッグ アウトレット サマンサタバサ バッグ アウトレット,coach アウトレット コーチ バッグ アウトレット coach バッグ 斜めがけ,アナスイ 財布 新作 アナスイ 人気 アナスイ アウトレット,RIMOWA スーツケース リモワスーツケース リモワ サルサ,CLATHAS ポーチ CLATHAS ポーチ CLATHAS 財布,グレゴリー ショルダー グレゴリー リュック 新作 グレゴリー リュック,night clubs along with other areas. While i has been make an effort to puzzle searching, I had developed far more presents when compared with time. So I chosen to control this mystery shopping experiences to dishes for two (with my husband) which is I'd personally end up being returned. $40 as well as $50 meals is not snicker in!ケイトスペード 財布 新作 2013 ケイトスペード 時計 ケイトスペード バッグ 新作,サマンサタバサ 財布 サマンサタバサ バッグ サマンサタバサ アウトレット,coach バッグ 斜めがけ コーチ バッグ アウトレット コーチ アウトレット,アナスイ バッグ 2013 アナスイ 人気 アナスイ 人気,リモワ アウトレット リモワ トパーズ リモワ RIMOWA,クレイサス バッグ クレイサス バッグ クレイサス ポーチ,グレゴリー 店舗 グレゴリー バッグ グレゴリー バッグ,And in reality I've truly simply prepared any thriller look for a fresh steakhouse town center. They'll repay us $35 for supper for 2. ケイトスペード バッグ 新作 2013 www.hobbyoasisinc.com ケイトスペード 財布,サマンサタバサ 財布 新作 2013 www.cvdinc.com サマンサタバサ 財布 新作 2013,coach バッグ 斜めがけ http://www.everybodywantsacoach.com/ コーチ アウトレット,アナスイ アウトレット http://www.tysonc.net/ アナスイ 人気,リモワ RIMOWA www.welcometomyworlds.com リモワ サルサ,CLATHAS ポーチ www.healtharticlesworld.com クレイサス ポーチ,グレゴリー リュック 新作 www.littleguybigbucks.com グレゴリー バッグ,Might be it won't handle your entire expenses (the method most of us eat) yet try to find a coupon code in which compensates very much for lunch away with a nice dine-in bistro. In the same way, as a mystery customer you should only take projects that you like, essentially kinds in your city that will match ideally in with your own working timetable.