Halo 4 server connection problems being investigated

Dog

image_291608_thumb_wide300.jpg

It has been suggested that the problems may be linked to the release of new Halo 4 DLC on Monday.

"There are a few hundred players who have been unable to connect to our servers since yesterday," acknowledged a member of the Halo Waypoint forum team. "We're investigating now and hope to have an update soon."

Another moderator said more recently: "The number of players in the fallback hoppers has dropped, however there are still people experiencing problems accessing the main servers. We'll continue to investigate and push out fixes until these issues are resolved."

An entry on the Halo Waypoint Twitter account also says: "We're actively investigating the server issues. Apologies for the inconvenience."

343 has requested that players experiencing connection problems share their Gamertag and location on the Halo Waypoint forums.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Prescott, Arizona. 9:10Pm,

Servers are still down (its been over 2 days...), i paid over a hundred dollars for this game, and i cant even choose when i want to play it. i hope they fix it soon, i just recently met up with an old friend and have been looking forward to playing with him... i hope you guys can fix this, these kinds of things dont happen often.

"The Halo 4 server is not available at this time. Please try again later." Is what its usually saying, but every once and a while im getting "the default playlist." it switches back and forth randomly.

Prescott, Arizona. 9:10Pm,

Servers are still down (its been over 2 days...), i paid over a hundred dollars for this game, and i cant even choose when i want to play it. i hope they fix it soon, i just recently met up with an old friend and have been looking forward to playing with him... i hope you guys can fix this, these kinds of things dont happen often.

"The Halo 4 server is not available at this time. Please try again later." Is what its usually saying, but every once and a while im getting "the default playlist." it switches back and forth randomly.

My username is SpartainOp117, sorry for the repost.

Wow, you don't have life? The only thing u can do in life, is playing Halo?? Wow some losers...

Im Kidding heheh

340 hurry up, my girlfriend is away for the weekend ;)

Has anyone else's rank reset due to this?

yes mine has been reset and my armor is gone, only on the gamercard though, i still have everything in my spartan hub.

Calm down! You'll get your chance to play... Don't blame 343 for being dumb. It isn't easy you know!

Conquering the difficulty of making a game is what makes a good game. Your right, it isnt easy, but the best does better.