Halo 4 server connection problems being investigated

Dog

image_291608_thumb_wide300.jpg

It has been suggested that the problems may be linked to the release of new Halo 4 DLC on Monday.

"There are a few hundred players who have been unable to connect to our servers since yesterday," acknowledged a member of the Halo Waypoint forum team. "We're investigating now and hope to have an update soon."

Another moderator said more recently: "The number of players in the fallback hoppers has dropped, however there are still people experiencing problems accessing the main servers. We'll continue to investigate and push out fixes until these issues are resolved."

An entry on the Halo Waypoint Twitter account also says: "We're actively investigating the server issues. Apologies for the inconvenience."

343 has requested that players experiencing connection problems share their Gamertag and location on the Halo Waypoint forums.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Update: I just played a game on the fall back servers, and surprisingly, at the very end, the XP counted toward my real XP total. I think that the not being able to see XP prior to a math is making poor matchups though. I just played 1 on 3 slayer where I was the 1, and I won 32 - 17.

Better be up soon bungie never had these problems

Bungie absolutely had these problems, but just as seldomly as 343 has had them, so you probably just don't remember or never experienced them. Take it from someone who was in college during Halo 3: sometimes 4am on a Tuesday, there was a problem. VERY rarely though.

this is pretty cool... since you don't have all your loadouts no player has a boltshot

i'm about to cry... haven't realized how cool halo 4 is until now :'''''''D

Yeah I wish at least we could have an "Estimated time" so I could log off and have an idea of when to try again :) it's ok with me to have problems I just want to play, <3 you 343 industries you have done a well job on making Halo 4.

coincidence should happen right after the mess up with the majestic map pack download i know 2 different things but since tried downloading its all gone pear shaped, gamertag viscousbauer 24 location united kingdom