Halo 4 server connection problems being investigated

Dog

image_291608_thumb_wide300.jpg

It has been suggested that the problems may be linked to the release of new Halo 4 DLC on Monday.

"There are a few hundred players who have been unable to connect to our servers since yesterday," acknowledged a member of the Halo Waypoint forum team. "We're investigating now and hope to have an update soon."

Another moderator said more recently: "The number of players in the fallback hoppers has dropped, however there are still people experiencing problems accessing the main servers. We'll continue to investigate and push out fixes until these issues are resolved."

An entry on the Halo Waypoint Twitter account also says: "We're actively investigating the server issues. Apologies for the inconvenience."

343 has requested that players experiencing connection problems share their Gamertag and location on the Halo Waypoint forums.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can't play halo 4. New York. Bet 343 is on the phone right now with bungie. My theory, we are under attack by the promethean's. First 343 servers, than microsoft's, than the world!

East coast USA north carolina is down GT is slingloaded......would like to play with my load outs........and you should send me a FOTUS armor code to make me feel better.....seriously I'm a huge halo fan!

Alberta Canada. Same issues, although i was mostly able to get into matchmaking games. Halo Waypoint is also having issues. Main site seems ok, but getting an error message when i try to pull up my stats.

Cancel that, game is effed, no matchmaking, period. No spartan ops either Cant even selected a playlist. booooo 343, booooo

Bungie absolutely had these problems, but just as seldomly as 343 has had them, so you probably just don't remember or never experienced them. Take it from someone who was in college during Halo 3: sometimes 4am on a Tuesday, there was a problem. VERY rarely though.

BS.... I never had any problems with reach until 343 took over control, it seems that they have had nothing but problems since halo 4 has been out. I have been playing halo since the very first one and have played mostly halo on my Xbox, If they ruin this game for me then I will probably cancel my xbox live membership. They really need to get there **** together, this is ridiculous.