Halo 4 Lowering The Price

Dog

1359682384_6879_halo-4.jpg

Source-Examiner

The Price Is dropping from 60$ to 20$ at best buy for the game halo 4

We learned through a Best Buy representative on Thursday that "Halo 4" for the Xbox 360 will go on sale Sunday, Feb. 3 for a stunningly low price.

"Halo 4" will have its price dropped from $59.99 all the way down to just $19.99 from Sunday through Saturday at Best Buy according to the information we received. It was listed at that more at a third of its regular price along with "Borderlands" and "Grand Theft Auto IV".

We were initially skeptical and asked the representative to confirm that this will indeed be the price. "It is! This is what Best Buy gave us," was the response. This same representative clued us in on deals in previous weeks that even the popular deal sites did not know about.

"Halo 4" was released on Nov. 6, 2012 but did not see any of the ultra-low Black Friday prices from competing products such as "Borderlands 2". It's hard to figure out if the drastic slashing is due to slowing sales of the Xbox franchise title or just a rare boost during the typically slow month of February. Either way, this is a boon for those looking to get their "Halo" in on the cheap.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

They have to lower the price cause it sucks major balls. In all these years I've played Halo Bungie never had to lower their price cause they made an amazing game and always thought of their fans ... AND THATS A FACT!!!

But 343 **** up such an amazing game, they got nothing on Bungie!

These Spartans look like ****. The helmets are garbage and every thing in between. What a ******* EPIC FAIL!!!!

PLEASE DONT EVER MAKE ANOTHER HALO GAME.

All of them. Religiously. Halo 3 50, been playing halo online since Halo 2's hayday. Reach was the biggest mistake Bungie could have done, they basically killed their reputation and 343 has completely revived the series. With True Skill, the game will literally be Halo 2/Halo 3 but much more detailed and enhanced gameplay. Why is that such a bad thing to everyone? I sure loved my Motorola razor but I bought an iPhone beacuse it's BETTER.

They have to lower the price cause it sucks major balls. In all these years I've played Halo Bungie never had to lower their price cause they made an amazing game and always thought of their fans ... AND THATS A FACT!!!

These Spartans look like ****. The helmets are garbage and every thing in between. What a ******* EPIC FAIL!!!!

Actually, they lowered the price because it hasn't been lowered before.... and it was Best Buy's decision NOT 343's. lol

Halo 4.. Love this game. Been playing Halo sense back in 01. Every game has brought wonderful change. Even Reach brought in a few good ideas- AA's were a great start. Unbalanced in reach.. But a great Idea. 343i as refined Bungies mistakes with their Last Halo title. Made it great. Halo is a dying franchise sadly.. But nothing last forever. Halo has it's place in gaming history. This game will continue to be one of the best shooters of the early 21st century. CoD is fun, but so little skill is required in that game.. All you need to do, is hide in a corner with one of their many over powered guns, or an RPG- Any CoD fan's here don't take me wrong. I love BOP's 2. MW 3 was Trash, but BOP's 2 is great. The game is fun as hell, but oh so unbalanced. But, that's generally how CoD i.. Anyways, I'm ranting. Lol my point is, Halo 4 is a fantastic game, and anyone who's so stuck in the past, that they think it should be just like Halo 2.. If that were the case, the series would have died at 3. Games have to change, especially exclusives like Halo and GoW. A game series has to change.. Besides, that is what makes Halo, Halo. It changes EVERY single game. If you don't like the change.. Then just leave. If you can't be a real Halo fan, and just accept it and adapt.. Then just leave. Chances are, you were an *** anyways. Lol

On a side note, who all is excited for Bungies new game Destiny and Sad for Halo 3's servers being shut down Sunday?

Halo 4 was dropped to $39.99 45 days after the games release. it has not been $60 new since december.

they had a crazy marketing scheme with the specializations available to those who bought it before the price drop.it really messed with people who love to play game, not to talk about it online. If I had known what I know now, I would have waited for the price drop and purchased the map pack instead of getting the specializations earlier than others...

anyway it is to late, i payed $60 and am a sr130 already and have never felt so ripped off by an over hyped game.

343 played a bait and switch on gamers and our most mildly intelligent will be skeptical of any further purchases from them, to believe any promises, or ad campaigns in the future

Maybe you should go and compare the armor from the other games the armor/graphics/sounds are stupendous compared to any other halo game....and they should be. I would like to know how 343 wasn't considering you or any other fan when they made halo 4? As far as I'm concerned they did a great job, and did exactly what bungie should have been doing instead of making games like ODST or REACH they were fun games but they just weren't halo. I'm sorry if 343 peed in yours or anyone's cheerios by not throwing master chief on another halo and having him blow it up.....and keep playing there's a helmet for everyone you just have to have the time to look through all 38 of em ;)

Bklyn... You are an idiot. Best Halo so far. Quit living the past you Amish POS

Bull s***. Sure the game is a good game, but they screwed up the story line only most improved thing about it is the graphics. I don't think the price should be only 20$ though the game is very good and should be at least 50$....I mean even though it's not the best Halo game, it's still a really good game, I play it a lot. Anyways 20$ for a sake is fine, but for the full game not on sale is bull. This is my opinion anyways, 343 didn't majorly fail, they continue to work, and maybe the next Halo will be 100x better.

But this is NOT the best Halo game, sure it's really good but Halo 2 beats it by FARRR. Then again, my opinion, but honestly for whoever played Halo since the beginning, that would also be their opinion.

343, a few things you need to bring back if you want to completely revive the series...

1. get rid of the weapon notifications on the map, map knowledge and weapons timing is a skill, but the the kill is erased if you have those icons on the map.

2. please change the matching making lobby back to the way it was in halo 3.

that is all for now,

great game so far,

campaing was great