Halo 4 Limited Edition back up for preorder at Gamestop

Slenderman

Limited Edition versions of Halo 4 are still up for pre-order at Gamestop!!! If you haven't already, preorder it now as this may be your ONLY chance.

The Halo 4 Limited Edition includes the following:

• Halo 4 "War Games" Map Pass
  • Launch Day Access to Six Specializations
  • UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet
  • Special Edition of Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn
  • In-Game Prime (Recruit) Armor Skin
  • In-Game Prime Weapon Skin - Assault Rifle
  • In-Game Prime Emblem
  • Recruit Armor Avatar Costume

Halo 4 pre-orders at GameStop also include bonus "Forest" armor DLC.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Seems really stupid to run out of limited editions. They are losing out on so much money. I hope they are better at making video games than they are at business common sense.

What part of LIMITED edition is being misunderstood here?

In all seriousness though Im actually thrilled to see them keeping this as the name would imply, "limited," instead of making the money hungry move and mass producing. That being said I already snagged mine on Amazon :P

EDIT:yes, I would check ebay and other sites where people may be offering their own, slightly marked up possibly but itl deffinately be there. I wouldnt be surprised if people put up the exclusive codes for sale on their own either. If neither of those options are appealing to you, I would buy the regular game on release and wait a few months, by then amazon or ebay will have found a few new ones probably marked down (like my Reach Legendary, down from $100 -> $50)