Halo 4 Legendary Walkthrough

Archangel Tyrael

Halo-4-008.jpg

Halo 4 Legendary Gameplay walkthrough with IGN.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

343..you guys ruined something beautiful and You will pay for this buy losing the people who have followed this franchise for over a decade. You will be left with only those who hold no allegiance to any game. You gave no respect to what made this 21st century marvel and felt you and your people could make it better. You made another COD and have crushed us all

I agree completely, just beat the campaign, and couldn't believe my eyes heart is broken first you make multiplier as if it were call of duty and now you killed off the best parts of the game... couldn't believe it.

The campaign was awesome! The ending was a bit heartfelt, but the story and gameplay was good in my opinion. Besides, the two comments above me have no idea where 343 might be taking the story, so things are possible to change to their liking.

Anyways, I finished solo legendary earlier today and honestly it was a ton of fun! Thanks 343 for Halo 4, and keep up the good work!

I have no idea what the people who wrote the 3rd and 4th comments are thinking, Halo 4 is exceptional. Its the only other Halo besides CE that made me say wow.

I loved Halo 4 the campaign was original not just a copy of the past Halos 343 tried to change things up a bit. They also tried to add a story instead of just random go kill this objectives. Though I wish it had been a little longer. Multiplayer is fine it is a little like COD but there was nothing that special about the original multiplayer. After playing I can't wait for more from 343 thanks for bringing back Halo.

Halo 4 campaign was awesome, nice gameplay and graphics!

But the multiplayer is awful u guys just made another COD which looks like Halo.

And I'm upset that firefight was removed and Spartan Ops can only be played with an Gold sup, so there is no reason for offline players to buy this game, only about 6 hours campaign. Wow.

If only Spartan Ops can be played without a Gold sup would be awesome.

It was either this or no more Halo ever... I agree that the end of the campaign was a bit of a twist but none of you know where they will go from here. And sure the multiplayer is more like other shooters but it's still halo! why don't you all respect that 343 are trying to make the legacy live on and stop your bitching!

Pretty disappointed.. great graphics, but there was some really cheesy parts to the campaign. and come one.......... thanks for trusting us, as if we had a choice who made this game. I will stick to COD for multiplayer. i really hope you have a plan to fix the ending in the next game, or halo is pretty much dead.

The guy above me knows nothing about halo. The campaign was amazing and evrything is, execpt the commendation part and the how to unlock mark IV is a bit off. Other than that, I salute you 343 for making Halo back to the top, and ebat Cod after all these years.

you guys who are crying about how bad this game is, go get a party boat and sail off into a bay and have your pity party out there where nobody can hear your crap. The rest of us will play a game that has evolved. I liked all the games(aside from Wars) and think this one is a fresh start for a new developer that is just getting its first steps out there into the world. your people are crazy. Just because its not Bungie and they decided to go a different way and its not to the cannon your used to means its horrible? Grow up. things change, ideas change, and characters evolve. Sometimes away from where the writers originally intended them to. As a writer I know this to be true. You start a character one way, and then they pull a 180 about three quarters through. And the game is solid! Combat is emersive and hectic, music is faded in and out and placed well. Multiplayer is frantic and CUSTOMIZABLE! People who have wanted to play to their strengths can! Its something Halo has needed! Sure it uses some things from COD, but everyone borrows from everyone else in this industry. Grow the hell up! Oh and one last thing: Spartan OPS? Epic win 343. Epic win.

Halo 4 has not ruined halo in any way. To refer to this as just another COD style shooter is to forget the purpose of halo within the genre and the industry. Halo is not a real-time simulator; nor is it a simple spray and strafe FPS like the COD games. It is a combination of platforming and shooting that have their own unique dynamic. Halo has always been about one thing: Physics. When CE was released, it was the first game (unreal and quake included) where physics truly changed the fight. The player who just strafed and moved side to side as they had in so many games before perished to the more in-tune players who utilized the environment and physics to their advantage. With subsequent releases of Halo, Bungie developed more tools to allow players to further amalgamate the world around them and change the course of a fight. 343 has enhanced upon this and not deviated from the game's original purpose.

So there is no comparison between Halo 4 and COD; or any halo for that matter. They just dont compare save for the "point of view" and the fact they have guns....thats it. 343 has taken the game in the direction it needed, and although there are parts of older halos I will still look back upon, I will do so knowing that the genre has taken leaps forward for the benefit of the gaming public as well as to ensure the longevity of the series.

exactly its like no halo but honestly 343, bungie killed so many of the loved characters through its campaign and you go ahead and put that ending in! i as in disbelief of that for an hour and replayed the last mission 5 times to see if there was and hope but nope.so please give some hope for the people who know that halo is awesome and bringback the uniqueness from HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED like we all expected this game because sorry but i play cod and halo and itfelt like cod more than i expected and by thati mean it had some so please bring it back

343 made this game great! I'm not sure why they killed off cortana so soon but the game play was amazing. Legendary solo is really hard. How did you guys beat it? I lose my ammo way too soon. I only have two things bad about it. Put a little more light because it is a little hard to see things and no call of duty copying. Other than that, AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!

I was a skeptic pre-launch. Now I can't stop playing. People keep saying it's just turned into another CoD, but the truth is it's far from it. It's a step in the right direction taking well received points of CoD games, while still keeping the game as balanced as possible. Overall, I have to say H3 was my favorite, but H4 is a close second.

343 did a great job on this game. Halo 4 has been awesome. Campaign is harder than any of the others. Multiplayer finally helps players play to their strengths. Spartan ops is awesome and adds to campaign. I always wanted that. The only thing i miss is firefight. Other than that, great game. Plus, they can probably bring back Cortana, she's an AI.

343 did a great job on this game. Halo 4 has been awesome. Campaign is harder than any of the others. Multiplayer finally helps players play to their strengths. Spartan ops is awesome and adds to campaign. I always wanted that. The only thing i miss is firefight. Other than that, great game. Plus, they can probably bring back Cortana, she's an AI.

I have played every Halo game also, and just finished Legendary Solo yesterday. Not only was it challenging, I now want to try Legendary Solo with all Skulls because I love the storyline so much. I have never played any other of the Halo's three times because of the story line and now Halo 4 will make it a first. I agree with one of the other commenters comment about Spartan Ops being a huge win for 343 industries. I paid close attention to the storyline and both John and Cortana had a conversation with the Librarian and you only get John's portion of the story. I feel that in the next Halo game Cortana's will be given. Plus, do you really think they will kill off 1/2 of the Main Character. Everyone sees John as him by himself. Ever since the beginning of the game its been John and Cortana as the "Main Character". I am not going to worry about Cortana not comming back. Last part: Damn Trolls up at the top need to really think outside the box. Everyone rips coding off of everyone these days. If you look at the coding within the games you will find codes from many games in every game.

Is he a machine or not? xD I would say he is a one hell of a lucky *******.

I played directly "legendary" so I would spend more time with the story. I was simply stunned. The Graphic is awesome, the story is good and the AI of the enemy is not to bad either. I played all Halo games until now and this is not less brilliant than the other Halos. Yeah "343-industries" changed some aspects but it is not to grave. 

Maybe the selection of guns to much of good. Okay new weapons of the new species, no other choice, but to remodel the rifle of the alianz is a little to much and disturbs the nostalgic feeling of the old halo story. 

Halo 4 - a must have 

I played this game and it was perfect, sure it wasn't long or like the other ones, but isn't that what gaming is about? Sure bungie did exalent on this game back then, but they had no more ideas so they sold it, which means that 343 industries can do what they want, multi player didn't feel like cod, in cod you can't upgrade armour or have future classes, and the gaming in it is a lot different than cod. So I'd shut the **** up if I were you guys and be grateful that they took the big task of keeping the legacy of halo going on! You guys are just a bunch of ungratefull little *****

I must express my aaecpription to this writer for rescuing me from this type of scenario. As a result of checking through the world-wide-web and meeting ideas that were not beneficial, I assumed my life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the issues you have resolved by means of this website is a serious case, as well as ones that could have in a wrong way affected my career if I had not come across your web site. Your good natural talent and kindness in dealing with every part was crucial. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not come across such a thing like this. I can also now relish my future. Thanks very much for the skilled and sensible guide. I will not hesitate to suggest the blog to any individual who would like guide on this situation.